This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new Burgs left?

Just wondering if there are any new Burgs left with AFL and climate?

And roughly how much would i be looking at getting for mine if i was to trade/sell...

07 plate, power red, climate, 19's, keyless, AFL, 7k miles, mint.

Keep an eye on auto trader and you will most prob get 12500 for your own car. mine was on a 07 plate arden blue 19" and i had a good few quotes.You might get a little more as you got more options and when selling stand your ground.

Comment

I was told a few weeks back new Burg's with any options are rarer than hens teeth
      Last edited by Cerberus; 5 November 2008, 12:06 AM.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by soosie
      Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
      Originally posted by soosie
      Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

Ive got three in my pocket
        Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

ha ha hens dont have teeth No that is true but patience is a vertiew.Keep an eye on auto trader ,fish4cars,and msn home page / cars and one will pop up garenteed.

Comment

There was a nice burg at my dealers today was looking sweet as, but was in for a service

Was dirty tho
            Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

fish about theres one at my local dealer going for 18999 and that is way too steep.I bought mine for 16500 with sight and light pack and travelled 300 miles for it. considering the price difference it was worth it.So dont jump in the right one will come for you. by the way the local dealer one had no options.

Comment

There are still new Burgs available from dealers, though not many.

Do a search on Network Q for demonstrators.

If it's definitley brand new you want though and not a demo, then you'll be hard pushed to find a car with optional extras.

Comment

wait till the new one is out in the new year a better spec
                  the truth is out there
                  part GSI part VXR
                  tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by dannyf View Post
                    wait till the new one is out in the new year a better spec
                    The new what? Thought that was it for special edt vxrs? Apart from the thorney 1's?

Comment

Hmmm the new one? I just want a white one really, not fussed if its a Burg or not, so if they do the new one in white.... i might be interested

Comment

Just seen one in Pentagon Oldham......could'nt see the price.....might be worth a call?

Comment

Goldsmiths & Allcorn (Uckfield) Reg No. GV08VWD £18004 with 136 miles
                          W. J King (Welling) Reg No. LV58MXM £18995 with 0 Miles
                          Astons (Melton Mawbray) Reg No. AA58AAD £17999 with 10 Miles
                          Astons (Melton Mawbray) Reg No. AA58AAP £17999 with 10 Miles
                          Regency Car Sales (Elgin) Reg No. SY08GUH 17995 with 20 Miles

All above are on Network Q along with 12 others which have higher milage
                          All above with Photos on line
                          Last edited by burgerken374; 6 November 2008, 01:33 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Astra GTC (NOW SOLD)
                          Mercedes GLA250 2.0 Ltr Turbo Sport 4Matic 7g DCT White
                          BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
                          'Clique' # 1

Comment

There was one brand new one in the vxl dealer in helston cornwall end sept.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

http://www.findvauxhall.co.uk/detail.php?id=393

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                              X