• Show
Clear All

• VXR Sprint pictures

Pictures online already..
    Clickety Click
    Looking good :P
    tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
    The truth is out there ...

Nice to see some extra brake cooling with the foglights being removed and being replaced with vents.
    I do really like that, I reckon it would look a lot better in white though :wink:

Comment

Yeah, I reckon a white one would have made it look like the new car that it is.
      tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
      The truth is out there ...

Comment

seeing that the actual car is still sitting in bits possibly it will be white, we hope :wink:
        as i was informed by Stu it will be a serious track car (this one you can still see some creature comforts a/c) which will be removed, so maybe along the lines of the VXR220 and legal for road use. On the T8 website you can see 2 pics of em stripping down the standard VXR.
        I wont the brakes and wheels :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by NotNormal
          I do really like that, I reckon it would look a lot better in white though :wink:
          In white here
          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo....php?p=374#374
          | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
            seeing that the actual car is still sitting in bits possibly it will be white, we hope :wink:
            as i was informed by Stu it will be a serious track car (this one you can still see some creature comforts a/c) which will be removed, so maybe along the lines of the VXR220 and legal for road use. On the T8 website you can see 2 pics of em stripping down the standard VXR.
            The one shown is a mock up, the real one should be ready for end of month.
            Don't believe its going to be road legal. Meeting up with Stu later, so should get exact details then

Comment

thats just an autoexpress ps of a standard VXR but gives you an idea

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff
                Originally posted by Aussie
                The one shown is a mock up, the real one should be ready for end of month.
                Don't believe its going to be road legal. Meeting up with Stu later, so should get exact details then
                those slicks its sitting on i cant see you wonting to use for everyday grocery runs

Comment

I've run on slicker in the pass

Comment

That would look the dogs giblets with all the VXR graphics, black wheels and the "other" goodies :wink:

I know a lot of the kit car boys use those Toyo 888 tyres and they HEAVILY recomend them, so I can image it trnsforms the Astra coupled with the LSD into a bit of a weapon

Comment

Love to see a VXR Astra in white

Comment

Working...
                      X