This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chav problem

Do any of you have the problem of chavs in they're ford fiesta st's and fiat punto's with their over side big bore exhausts which they think will make their car go faster but in fact will make them go slower due to reduced back pressure unless its turboed. I thought when i had my first vxr that the problem would go away but infact it gets worse. They drive right up your **** trying to get you to floor it.The thing is some of their cars are only worth about 300 quid and dont care if they prang it but my car as of any body who owns a vxr knows that their cars are worth 10000 plus and would never get the same amount back with the insurance. So i let them race past me as most the time anyway i have someone else in the car with me i.e my kids,wife or mother so i know that when they go back to their little group of chavs they do say " oi you know that burg driving about the place , i blew it off the other day " so when they see me again all his other mate try to av ago at me to see if they can do the same. One day when its only just me in the car mr hyde will come out and ill make them all go home with their exhausts (tails) between their legs

and breathe
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh

Comment

Not worth wasting petrol on lol.

Comment

Its the same everywhere. They need to know when there out-classed. Its not like im going to try and take on a Porsche GT3 thinking i could win...

Then again Chav's nowdays dont seem to have a brain cell between them!

Comment

All very true

Comment

I agree with you guys totally. I couldn't care less if they want to trash their scrappers, ...so long as they do it well away from my VXR!
              sigpic
              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

did they look like this?
                sigpic
                GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

oi that is me but i have put on abit ov weight nowpmsl at pic

Comment

don`t worry about the chavs , best ignore that type and save your fuel , when wife and kids in car and that chav turns up right up my ar5s i`ll stick cruise control on at about 29 mph , they soon get pi55ed off with this

Comment

everytime someone is up my *** don't matter wat it is i slam my breaks on that soon makes them back off!!!! there fault if u get hit up the back!!!!!

Comment

rather than risk em running up ur arris .. just flip the back fogs on and off

Comment

Had this a few times - especially Focus ST170 owners...what is there problem!? Couldn't afford an RS?! FFS

Being distracted on the road by them and then playing to their level is only a recipe for disaster. Chill on the road, over take and floor it when safe to do so and let your aggression out on a Track! Woo!

Comment

i have it all the time i even had some chavs in a gold cleo hanging out the window shouting abuse at me cause i didnt want to race them. every time i go out i hear a loud exhaust then a car full of chavs pulls up nxt to me and
                            most of the time i just ignore them as ive got my wife and kids in the car and wouldnt waste petrol on them.
                            its ushually pugs saxo's and golfs etc i just laugh at them in front of there mates, if they go up my **** i just go slower to anoy them.

there is also a chav in white 58 plate focus st that trys to race me everytime it sees me im suprised hes not crashed it yet the speeds he goes.

Comment

I'm fed up with little pillocks in Ford Ka's driving in my boot. They seem to be worse than the dredded saxo chavs. I do the same and drive really slow to wind em up.

Comment

Working...
                              X