This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audi q7 vs vxr

was coming home on the A1 when a audi q7 came up our bum so the wife put her food down and soon lost it so slowed down then here it comes again nearly hitting the bumper so she puts her foot down again and its bye bye to that and i told her to look at the speedo and she was doing 140mph then she pood herself!!!!
    the q7 was pretty fast but not a patch on the vxr
    sigpic

Mater

it would depend on what engine it had.

Q7

Comment

i was on th A1 today bit quite, and i was in the mrs car 206 top speed 30mph...think got 100mph and think it was gonna blow up....... went to mazda just off the A505....Junc 9

Comment

If she'd have switched down, the Q7 would directly disappear. Or did she?

Was a shock for the Q7 .

In Germany you are allowed to drive 140mph and more, that's a cool thing .

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
          Mater

it would depend on what engine it had.

Q7
          They are all slow, lol. Even the 350PS one needs 7,4 seconds from 0-100 km/h! That's one second more than the Astra needs. And because of it's weight the Astra is much faster than the Q7 in the stroke.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinSport

If she'd have switched down, the Q7 would directly disappear. Or did she?

Was a shock for the Q7 .

In Germany you are allowed to drive 140mph and more, that's a cool thing .
            no she just left it in 6th and the Q7 was left and you could see the were trying.
            then further down the road a clio pulled out on it and he was flashing like mad at it i think he just wanted to ram ppl off the road...but picked on the wrong car this time
            sigpic

Comment

We had a type R civic try and play on the A1 today coming back from grantham... hit sports and bye bye

Comment

I know this! Today we showed a BMW 7 that he has no right to push us down from left lane!

Comment

just wondering whats the fastest ppl have had out of their vxr?
                  just lisa said she was not even trying and said there was loads more power in it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by M1-8hav
                      i was on th A1 today bit quite, and i was in the mrs car 206 top speed 30mph...think got 100mph and think it was gonna blow up....... went to mazda just off the A505....Junc 9
                      i was on the old a1 at selby fork roundabout , i had just wasted a pussy in a cossie who didnt overtake the car infront so i did them both

i then caught up to the evo and porsche he was after at the round about with the evo in front of me and the porsche at the side coming off said roundabout , the evo was fairly even :wink: but the porsche at the side booted it and left both of us for dead

the porsche was a gt3rs and for f**ks sake dont even try it with one , you WILL not win :?

Comment

Originally posted by tomfraser
                        just wondering whats the fastest ppl have had out of their VXR?
                        just lisa said she was not even trying and said there was loads more power in it.
                        hit 120 in 4th today and still going also hit 150 at 6000rpm a few weeks back and plenty in it i'm happy never floored it yet will do 1 day when i get a clear road just too dangerous with all these un marked cars
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                          Originally posted by tomfraser
                          just wondering whats the fastest ppl have had out of their VXR?
                          hit 120 in 4th today and still going also hit 150 at 6000rpm a few weeks back and plenty in it i'm happy never floored it yet will do 1 day when i get a clear road just too dangerous with all these un marked cars
                          Tell me bout it glad of private land .... I have had it round the clock and she just keeps giving and the needle keeps rising.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR_James
                            You guys are crazy. 145 mph??? Is that on public roads or a track? I have only gone like 145 Kmh still which is like 90 mph. Of course the roads here are more Icy and most of the time the roads are ****** but I am a bit too careful guy. I am very afraid of the cops because a few months ago there were lots of media talk about speeding and now the punishments are very harch, if you get cought speeding more than like 50 kmh over the top speedlimit you will automatically be charged!!!! and will get a hefty fine. Are you guys not afraid of the cops in the UK?

But lately I have been a little worried when I almost floor the car, because it drifts so much side to side and feels like it's losing control (might be because the road I do it on has deep tire marks). It's not long time ago since I checked the pressures in the tires, but still that might be what's wrong.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maxell
                              Originally posted by VXR_James
                              You guys are crazy. 145 mph??? Is that on public roads or a track? I have only gone like 145 Kmh still which is like 90 mph. Of course the roads here are more Icy and most of the time the roads are ****** but I am a bit too careful guy. I am very afraid of the cops because a few months ago there were lots of media talk about speeding and now the punishments are very harch, if you get cought speeding more than like 50 kmh over the top speedlimit you will automatically be charged!!!! and will get a hefty fine. Are you guys not afraid of the cops in the UK?

But lately I have been a little worried when I almost floor the car, because it drifts so much side to side and feels like it's losing control (might be because the road I do it on has deep tire marks). It's not long time ago since I checked the pressures in the tires, but still that might be what's wrong.
                              my car is very stable at speed so could be the roads should do tyres every week its all you have in contact with the road.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                              X