This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads Up!!!! Stockport/bredbury

JUST HAD AN ATTEMPT BREAK AT THE REAR OF OUR HOUSE>>>>> DOGS AND ME SAW THEM OFF............unfortunately i couldnt go after them as i was naked

3 lads in the usual black hooded coats..............silver saloon waiting round the corner.no further description of car but noisy exhaust

no attempt made on my car so defo after the keys.

BE ALERT
    Son of the Clyde a roaming went
    Sinned aplenty, much to repent
    loved and lost, gave and took
    Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

sorry to hear mate, u got the fuzz informed?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rooster View Post
      JUST HAD AN ATTEMPT BREAK AT THE REAR OF OUR HOUSE>>>>> DOGS AND ME SAW THEM OFF............unfortunately i couldnt go after them as i was naked

3 lads in the usual black hooded coats..............silver saloon waiting round the corner.no further description of car but noisy exhaust

no attempt made on my car so defo after the keys.

BE ALERT
      You were naked with the dogs, no wonder they ran off LOL...

on a serious note, not so good it seems our desirable vxr's are even more desireable for parts and the scum will do anything to get there hands on one.

Comment

dogs normally sleep outside...but indoors cause of f/works, dogs woke me I ran down naked lol and they left rapido.traumatised no doubt by the size of ma donger (its like a ***** only smaller).....................ahm fookin ragin cops were/are useless..they put me on hold ffs

Comment

dogs normally sleep outside...but indoors cause of f/works, dogs woke me I ran down naked lol and they left rapido.traumatised no doubt by the size of ma donger (its like a ***** only smaller).....................ahm fookin ragin cops were/are useless..they put me on hold ffs

cops are useless when it comes to this!

Both my dogs sleep close to the door, waiting on any unknown hand to even touch the door and they go FV<King beserk!!!!

hopefuly the scum dont come back buddy, just watch out for any 5H1tty meat or food thrown into your garden, as you can be rest assured it will be laced!

Comment

are you not an officer?

sorry to hear, glad all is ok though
            sigpic
            GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

WTF

OMFG I Glad your all OK

I hope they get caught the theiving scumbags

Comment

Thats bad mate, glad you scared them off though with your wanger.

If it ever happens again though, when you phone the police, tell them they have five minutes to get there otherwise you will let the dogs out and they will sort it.....you watch how fast they get there, just in case Mr Burglar gets hurt. Depressing but true.

Comment

bet it was a silver subaru, thats who tried mine.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ttempted+theft

better get my bags packed then, looks like another visit to court

Comment

Glad to hear all is ok! My house got burgled a few months back feel like **** once its happened! Police came around 6 hours later! Just glad no one was at home when it happend!
                    Bastuck De-Cat pipe and Regal IPF for sale!

Comment

We are all ok, thanks for the support, im shakin like a leaf but it aint the fact that the house got burgled...........im shaking with anger, ive now had three conversations with women in the control room who wont or cant tell me an e.t.a. for the cops and whats worse they wont let me speak with a supervisor...they know im a cop and they cant even do me the service of letting me speak to the duty officer. If they are too busy thats ok.but they need to keep people informed, im due in at work tomorrow at 7am, think ill have a day off at their expense. Its not over till the fat lady sings and im gonny be the fat lady tomorrow.

Comment

Glad to hear all ok - sorry to hear of your frustrations m8

Astra

Comment

Sorry to hear that Rooster........Hope they don't return.

I know it an **** but you may be better blocking it in with your other cars at night.............?

Comment

Glad to hear all ok and everones safe.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

<snip>
                              and they cant even do me the service of letting me speak to the duty officer. If they are too busy thats ok.but they need to keep people informed, im due in at work tomorrow at 7am, .
                              Thats terrible !!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X