X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much would i get for my burg

first of all, sorry mods if this is the rong section feel free 2 move

love my burg 2 bits but thinkin its time 2 get on the property ladder.

just wanted 2 no how much i would get for my burg, any comments welcome

details:

registered may 08

4000miles, excellent condition

S & L , cruise

garaged everynite since new

no scuffs or dents, alloys all pristine no curb marks

cheers everyone in advance

About £15 according to Vauxhall's 'Value your car' on their website. It's a bad time to sell a car but a great time to buy a house particularly with the interest rate drop...pity I'm on a fixed rate.

http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vaux/pages...rCar/index.jsp

Comment

I would buy your car mate but im limited to £14000

Comment

The cheapest ones for sale with traders are going for around £16500. You could try selling for £16000 privately and get lucky.Although not manty people got £16000 in their a s s pocket and normally part ex.I agree with Ianvxr, Traders will offer you about 15 to 15 and a half.You never know though all the berg might get snapped up and they might be car in demand and people may offer you more cos they cant get them.So everybody start buying burgs ,this may be the only car i dont loose money on in a year

Comment

if your really trying to sell it at this time of year i think your looking at £14k,cars are dropping like a sack of **** and people with the money know,a friend of mine has just bought a berg that was advertised at a main dealer £15995 and has just bought in for £15k free tank of fuel mats and diamondbright protection,dealers are not selling and everyone thats in the market who is buying knows this hence the good deals dealers are giving

Comment

don`t worry too much about what you lose in selling the car as you will gain a lot more on the property ladder , we all the the value of cars has droped by the value of an house has dropped even more so think your onto a winner if you get on property ladder

Comment

You won't even fetch £12K from a trader

Comment

iam in the same boat as you mate,mine is a standard car though,july 08,with just 1100 miles. mines up for 15,995 ovno
                18k in july now worth ???unknown really..
                i wish i never had bought it now (although the car is brilliant)...
                just did not think this credit thing would happen and i would lose so much on the car

Comment

What did you expect to lose on a car ?? When you drive it out of the shpwroom its common knowledge your gonna take a hit so think yourself lucky if you get £16,000 in my opinion. The credit thing will have no influence on the hit you take just who may or may not be able to afford it...

The saying is something is only worth what someones prepared to pay!!
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                    What did you expect to lose on a car ?? When you drive it out of the shpwroom its common knowledge your gonna take a hit so think yourself lucky if you get £16,000 in my opinion. The credit thing will have no influence on the hit you take just who may or may not be able to afford it...

yea i know you lose on buying a new car
                    but the way people are talking taking a 4k hit after 3 months is just silly.
                    remember some people paid closer to 20k for these cars so a 6k drop!
                    credit thing will affect us though as the dealers will be offering more and more discounts so us private sellers will be selling at even less amounts
                    its not just me that it is affecting is it...
                    and for the people who have taken credit out on the cars(paying silly amounts monthly)it must be worse

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post

unfortunate but spot on

Comment

Working...
                      X