Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Must Have Options You Want Or Have Got On A VXR !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Must Have Options You Want Or Have Got On A VXR !!

Iam just intrested whats the must have options you want or have on your vxr ,whats your pefect package!

19s Upgrade Alloys
    AFL
    S&L
    Parking Sensors
    Climate Control
    Cruise Control
    Power Mirrors
    Sat Nav
    Bluetooth

i want on mine

19s,AFL,Parking Sensors,Climate Control, this is a must for me
    Arden Racing Edition

The only thing I have "missing" from mine is AFL , really would like it, for the xenons, not the turny bit ... Already have Full Leather (Which you missed off your list ) this gives you a cosy bum as well , Foldy mirrors , Sat Nav (which gives the nice screen in the dash) , Bluetooth and parking sensors which are very handy on the bus ...

Comment

i got all options on the burg now apart from sat nav yeah you do get a nice screen but £1200 sorry maybe ok if you do loads of long distance driving and get full useage
      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Hasn't this been done before??
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=30189

Comment

Rocky, will you just go and buy a vxr FFS. You have been going on about it for ages on CCUK and on here. VXR's arn't about climate control and parking sensors there about power and driving so go to your nearest VX dealer and order 1, Arden Blue, 19's, AFL, job done.

Comment

pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
              Rocky, will you just go and buy a vxr FFS. You have been going on about it for ages on CCUK and on here. VXR's arn't about climate control and parking sensors there about power and driving so go to your nearest VX dealer and order 1, Arden Blue, 19's, AFL, job done.
              ha ha easy said than done mate its lot of money to pay out and you want it just right to be honest and its very hard finding the right one as iam intending on keeping this for car for the next 4 years!
              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

AFL is cool
                Climate Control

I wouldnt bother with the 19's to be honest, the car handles way better on 18's.

Use the money you save not getting the 19's as an option to get a nice setof 18" Team Dynamics
                sigpic
                My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
                  ha ha easy said than done mate its lot of money to pay out and you want it just right to be honest and its very hard finding the right one as iam intending on keeping this for car for the next 4 years!
                  I know you want it jsut right mate but with the amount of used vxr's about at the moment, if you can't find 1 in the exact spec you want then your probably not going to. So i'd either order a new 1 or make a sacrifice somewere. For what its worth I like the AFL but i didn't order them on mine cos I think there a rip off at £800. Good luck anyway finding what you want

Comment

very true mate they are rip off and theres hardly a lot around with AFL iam just looking around at mo just heard they 2 vxr coming in my local vauxhall dealer so i just look see whats about iam in no rush prop get it jan now cause of xmas around the corner!!
                    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

very true mate they are rip off and theres hardly a lot around with AFL iam just looking around at mo just heard they 2 vxr coming in my local vauxhall dealer so i just look see whats about iam in no rush prop get it jan now cause of xmas around the corner!!
                      Yeah. Your obviously a lot more patient than I am. True about christmas though. I want a milltek but not buyin 1 now unless I can get a bargain used 1.

Comment

i be getting a remus eventually on the car!
                        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Its what you want not anyone else. Theres lots of things that i would like for my car that others would say are pointless. Just go for what you want!

Comment

true jay just want opnion on things cause , i havent even seen these things on astra vxr well one i come across anyhow i aint seen the AFL only on pics etc not in real life just want to see what people think of them and stuff cause the only chance i get is when i test drive it and on the day i buy it!!!
                            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

true jay just want opnion on things cause , i havent even seen these things on astra vxr well one i come across anyhow i aint seen the AFL only on pics etc not in real life just want to see what people think of them and stuff cause the only chance i get is when i test drive it and on the day i buy it!!!
                              Id say AFL, climate and IDS+ from the dealer. The folding mirrors and cruise can be retro fitted cheaper then getting it from Vaux. Wouldnt bother with sat nav as its too expensive, an extra £1,200, get a tom tom instead, wouldnt bother with19's as 18's are better for handling and the new style 19's are impossible to repair if kerbed due to the finish or full leather as i find it doesnt hold you in the seat as good as half leather and dont think its worth 1k extra. Sight and light is a pain in the back side and again not worth the money. Also wouldnt bother with parking sensors as the cars samll enough anyway and if you can judge its width and length theres no need for them.
                              Last edited by Jay; 7 November 2008, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X