• astra 400bhp

selling on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Astra...3A1|240%3A1318

discuss

upto 400bhp ....................
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

been posted a fair few times now, great for the track but even tho some say its fine i wouldnt want an astra ith 400bhp as an everyday car, fuel, tyres etc etc will go fast
      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
        been posted a fair few times now, great for the track but even tho some say its fine i wouldnt want an astra ith 400bhp as an everyday car, fuel, tyres etc etc will go fast
        with the option of the power on the sports button you can make your tyres last a couple of weeks longer
        sigpic
        GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

new discs pads service Mot, thats worth almost 1k alone !!! get it bought

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
            with the option of the power on the sports button you can make your tyres last a couple of weeks longer
            ye mines set to 240 then 280 lol but if i was looking for any power like that near 400 id be looking at a 4wd car with more strength to begin with like an evo or an s3 wouldnt you?
            Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

ye mines set to 240 then 280 lol but if i was looking for any power like that near 400 id be looking at a 4wd car with more strength to begin with like an evo or an s3 wouldnt you?
              without a doubt
              sigpic
              GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

what sort of torque will that have?

Comment

400bhp how would you get it up to that then? we talkin stage 3 upgrades then arent we

Comment

Originally posted by darrenk28 View Post
                    400bhp how would you get it up to that then? we talkin stage 3 upgrades then arent we
                    It costs a small fortune to get that power. I'm no expert but bigger turbo, uprated internals, manifolds, air intake, exhaust, intercooler the list is endless. Not to mention suspension and brakes. Think someone said on here your looking at £10k to go from standard to 400bhp.

Comment

well fair play of thats the power its putting out thats pretty impressive, mine is standard and i love it. that must be like having an evo engine on a go cart lol guy in work with me got a 410bhp 02 impreza and that is a monster, so i can imagine how fast the vxr is. but fair play thats awesome. just look after it, hope the nxt owner does too

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
                        It costs a small fortune to get that power. I'm no expert but bigger turbo, uprated internals, manifolds, air intake, exhaust, intercooler the list is endless. Not to mention suspension and brakes. Think someone said on here your looking at £10k to go from standard to 400bhp.
                        I think it would cost a fortune aswell if it goes wrong.. Absolutely pointless in my eyes , stage 3 max or upgrade car i think in my opinion.
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

True was alot of money to get to this power. But in my opinion worth every penny. I'm the owner and my partner drives it most of the time. Can be driven in stock mode and drives very similar to standard. But when the sport button is pressed, transforms car. Have to sell due to baby coming any day now. I've had M3's, TVR, evos etc but wanted something different. I'm a pro racing driver in Porsche Carrera Cup and believe me it has no problem putting the power down. And yes it is very quick! Lots of time spent on development to get it right!

Comment

Blimey.......you've changed you tune.

I remember when you used to go on an on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on to me about stage 4
                            sigpic
                            My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Originally posted by gilhamt View Post
                              True was alot of money to get to this power. But in my opinion worth every penny. I'm the owner and my partner drives it most of the time. Can be driven in stock mode and drives very similar to standard. But when the sport button is pressed, transforms car. Have to sell due to baby coming any day now. I've had M3's, TVR, evos etc but wanted something different. I'm a pro racing driver in Porsche Carrera Cup and believe me it has no problem putting the power down. And yes it is very quick! Lots of time spent on development to get it right!
                              You know mine and my missus feelings about this beast

Someone Iv'e spoke too that's driven it has said it is easy and a real treat to drive

Bloody banks something about a recession

Comment

Working...
                              X