This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has my astra vxr got an intercooler

where abouts on my astra vxr would the intercooler be located, no reason just wanted to know, can see the radiator and poss air con rad through grill, but cant see intercooler, lol maybe i am lookin straight at it lol

its in between the rad and air con rad.
    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

if your asking that queston you should not own that car

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
        motion seconded....

motion passed... i mean granted, not every1 is a car nut.... but surely your aware you have a turbo?? thus meaning u must have an intercooler....

i'm just hopeing what you mean to say is... where is my I/C on my astra VXR. NOT Do i have 1?

Comment

Originally posted by darrenk28 View Post
          where abouts on my astra vxr would the intercooler be located, no reason just wanted to know, can see the radiator and poss air con rad through grill, but cant see intercooler, lol maybe i am lookin straight at it lol
          I guess you mean an aftermarket intercooler?

Comment

Originally posted by spikey View Post
            I guess you mean an aftermarket intercooler?
            no
            sigpic
            GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Perfectly reasonable and valid question if you ask me! The only way you learn is to ask!

Isn't that what the forum is for?
              Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrtom View Post
                motion seconded....

motion passed... i mean granted, not every1 is a car nut.... but surely your aware you have a turbo?? thus meaning u must have an intercooler....

i'm just hopeing what you mean to say is... where is my I/C on my astra VXR. NOT Do i have 1?
                To be fair thats balls. You don't need an intercooler to have a turbo, it's just going to be much less efficient. There are cars running around with Turbos and no intercoolers. So how bout people lay off the guy unless they know what they are talking about. Yes I am hungover and yes I am grumpy. Whats the point in replying if you don't actually have anything to add relating to the question.
                Last edited by JB_VXR; 7 November 2008, 05:30 PM.

Comment

IOI I was just thinkin myself that I must be really tired and grumpy this week as this forum has really started to irritate me as well!
                  Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

Originally posted by steve271 View Post
                    IOI I was just thinkin myself that I must be really tired and grumpy this week as this forum has really started to irritate me as well!
                    sigpic
                    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

thats a bit of a snobby attitude the guy was only asking a question how can someone learn if they do not ask quwestions?

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
                        thats a bit of a snobby attitude the guy was only asking a question how can someone learn if they do not ask quwestions?
                        agree, I just enjoy driving my Burg...thought reason for forum was to exchange views, tips, and for thickos like me to learn more about vxrs...not to be slagged off for ...in this case ... for asking where a intercooler is...

Comment

Originally posted by handsessex View Post
                          agree, I just enjoy driving my Burg...thought reason for forum was to exchange views, tips, and for thickos like me to learn more about vxrs...not to be slagged off for ...in this case ... for asking where a intercooler is...
                          the question posted was not what an intercooler was or if the astra had one, he just wanted to know where it was, no need to be slagged off for it if you arent mechanically minded
                          sigpic
                          GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

ok ok maybe a bit hasty of me... sorry mate. and yes that is wat this forum is for, asking questions and learning... apologies...

Comment

Easy way to find it, follow the pipe work from the airbox through the turbo and back round to the intercooler then out of it into the engine.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
                              X