X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxr astra on ebay

well theres one up and the biddings only up to 3 grand at the mo :wink:

worth a bid or a scam ????

seen it bit strange have to contact him before you bid? dont think so. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

well i may hav f**ked up but at present im the highest bidder at £3500 :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by arden
        well i may hav f**ked up but at present im the highest bidder at £3500 :wink:
        may get a bargen dont forget give you details to no one.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Link anyone?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-VAUXHALL-...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-VAUXHALL-...QQcmdZViewItem

This one looks really dodgy.

Comment

The bottom link is to a VXR that someone has tried to sell on ebay twice with failure. However the car was in England and the seller is a different person so not sure what that is all about????

Comment

I have asked whether there are any options other than those listed - lets see if she picks up on the exhaust? This has crime written all over it.

Comment

"Driven the car myself over the last few days" yet mileage is 10500 with no previous owners.

Comment

this has to be wrong but at 8k, it is a bargin

Comment

well after i bid upto £3500 i sent them a message asking if they were willing to take bank cheque or cash on collection as there was no way i was prepared to pay for a car i hadnt seen via paypal !!!

i never heard back , so i didnt bid any further :?

Comment

ive seen this 2,the same car was listed the week before by the genuine seller & im sure it sold for over £15000.there are people out there who copy the ads & scam inocent people to pay deposits by paypal then disappear,there was also a vec vxr that looked v dodgy 2.....beware

Comment

Originally posted by arden
                          well after i bid upto £3500 i sent them a message asking if they were willing to take bank cheque or cash on collection as there was no way i was prepared to pay for a car i hadnt seen via paypal !!!

i never heard back , so i didnt bid any further :?
                          do they expect you to pay with paypal?

the guy has zero feedback!!
                          if you could view the car and pay on delivery then it might be worth chasing.

i would never send a deposit on a car i have not seen in the flesh.

speaking of e-bay.
                          i got i second chance offer on an item and accepted.2 weeks later no item has arrived.contacted the seller who said he could not send me anything as i had`nt paid
                          the item was paid through paypal.
                          i contacted e-bay and was told the second chance offer was fake and there was nothing they could do!!!!
                          they even told me they can`t make seller/buyers forfill there promised obligations!
                          im currently trying to claim through paypal,so hopefully it gets sorted.

Comment

You should get more joy with paypal.

I sell Between 50 and 100 items per week and get the odd buyer claiming funds back via paypal, plus I get charged a fee aswell.

Comment

Hi guys, just found this vxr being broken for parts:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/picture-BREAKI...QQcmdZViewItem

The seller only has one previous feed back and was just wondering if it seemed a bit dodgy? lol

Im going to give the seller a shout anyway as my front spliter has a small crack on it.

I take it a bodyshop will be able to spray it blue

Comment

Working...
                              X