This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reversing light fuse?

does anyone know where the fuse is for the reversing lights. had a look in the manual but it don't tell you

martyn
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Theres 3 fuse boxes aint there?

2 under the bonnet one in the boot area somewhere? Probably in the boot?

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

i have checked the one in the boot. the one in the front is for all the engine ***** i think. just really dont want to take my car to vaux
      Tech2 Diagnostics
      Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing your reverse lights don't work then?

If so, it could be the switch in the gearbox. I had one of these go on my old Corsa C. takes seconds to change but Vaux did it under warranty.

The mechanic tested this by taking the plug off the switch and i think he shorted the terminals so that the reverse lights were permantly on. This proves that the fuse and bulb are still ok.
        sigpic

Comment

no buddy only passenger light works. the drivers side fails to light up
          Tech2 Diagnostics

sigpic

Comment

Have you done the mod that gets both to light up then?
            sigpic

Comment

maybe a silly question, but have you checked the supply on the terminals in the light?
              Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
                Have you done the mod that gets both to light up then?
                Oops... My bad

Its the rear fog lights i'm thinking of.
                sigpic

Comment

Try phoneing your dealer first most prob very simple job and if it is a fuse they can tell you where to locate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
                    maybe a silly question, but have you checked the supply on the terminals in the light?
                    yes buddy totally dead
                    Tech2 Diagnostics

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
                      Try phoneing your dealer first most prob very simple job and if it is a fuse they can tell you where to locate it.
                      will ring them first thing in the morning and see what they say
                      Tech2 Diagnostics

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X