This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caps below lights

Does anyone know what the little squar things are below the front lights on the VXR bumper?

headlight washers if you have exons
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

there the covers for the afl/xenon light washers, on cars without afl there just blanking plates

Comment

got pics of any with the AFL
        Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
          got pics of any with the AFL
          Yeah top pic....turn your lights on and then turn your washers on and about every few times you will wash your lights....try it but stand back

Comment

so they are used to wash the headlights, anyone got a pic of what should be there instead of the plate?

Comment

it looks exactly the same, its just when the washers are operated with afl it lifts out the bumper to expose the washer jet
              BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                so they are used to wash the headlights, anyone got a pic of what should be there instead of the plate?
                have you got afl?? if you have you have washers!! they come out of the covers when you wash your lights ...the lights must be on and they work every few times you press the window washers..looks really cool actually!!

Comment

Wo0o0oo0ow, thats pretty cool

What other things can the VXR do, like if you hold down the lock button on the fob it shuts the windows???

Comment

Do you know about the Super Boost button??

Comment

Originally posted by DrG View Post
                      there the covers for the afl/xenon light washers, on cars without afl there just blanking plates
                      What is AFL? I just have the standard lights and I have light washers.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maxell View Post
                        What is AFL? I just have the standard lights and I have light washers.
                        Are you sure?? Do you have xenons?? Do your washers come out of the covers and wash your lights??
                        Maybe cos you have a lot of snow where you are or something like that!!

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                          Do you know about the Super Boost button??
                          is this a joke cos I don't no about it?

Comment

yeh stand back, my car got soaked when done it at a cruise and covered the whole car in white foam !!!! thanks smoking for that lol

Comment

Working...
                            X