This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double clicking noise

when i first start the car and start to drive when i hit about 5 - 10mph i hear a double clicking noise (only happens after initial engine start), i tool the car into vaux today and the mechanic said that it was the just the traction control adjusting (not 100% what he meant) does this sound right, does anyone else have this noise.

I posted this thread a couple of days ago cos i didn't know . It is the a.b.s. Check.

Iv'e had two vxr's and they both did it .Nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by bayley View Post
      when i first start the car and start to drive when i hit about 5 - 10mph i hear a double clicking noise (only happens after initial engine start), i tool the car into vaux today and the mechanic said that it was the just the traction control adjusting (not 100% what he meant) does this sound right, does anyone else have this noise.
      Corsa VXRs do, dunno about the astras but its an ABS self test, (so they say)...
      Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
      sigpic

Comment

thanks for the quick responce,

was just checking what the mechanic said, seems he got it wrong anyway if u guys are sayin abs, oh well, least i know it isnt just mine

thanks

bayley

Comment

It's when you dont hear it thats when u wont to worry

Comment

Yeah, nothing to worry about mate, just the car checking the ABS. I dont even notice it any more.

Comment

Working...
            X