X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We gotta put an end to this before it starts

Hey guys and girls.
    Below is a link to stop the new travel tax system currently under devolopment by the goverment. this system not only costs drivers more money to travel on uk roads, but also tracks your cars movements. that means everytime you go over the speed limit, stop where your not suppose to or even do a u-turn in the wrong place, a fine is already on its way to you. if you, like me are not happy with this system and want it to be scrapped please sign the petition, we have untill 20th feb to be heard.
    thanks everyone, and please pass the link on to everyone who can help.
    cheers

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/traveltax/
    cheers

(repaired link-Sheriff)

Comment

surely thats never going to happen!
      now that would start a riot!!!!

Comment

It really is terrifying - the next stage that is technologically feasable is to fit sat control to the throttle so as you enter say a 50 zone the throttle shuts down until you are below the limit - and of course those of us that love driving could never argue against it cos we'd be arguing to break the law!

This current thought on Sat tracking is already fully available and a simplified version is used in Germany (gantries not sat) for the charging of tolls to heavy commercial vehicles. And needless to say the little scroats with no tax, insurance and a car registered to a dead person will blithely continue on their happy way. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Comment

"THEY CAN TAKE AWAY HIGH SPEED BUT THEY CANNOT TAKE AWAY HOW FAST WE GET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mikemare
            http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/traveltax/
            cheers

(repaired link-Sheriff)
            My vote is in....

Comment

my vote is in aswell

Comment

I've voted, that is terrible, knew it wouldn't be long though, damn technology.
                Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Originally posted by Daz5182
                  I've voted, that is terrible, knew it wouldn't be long though, damn technology.
                  Human rights court will have something to say i'm sure of it.

Comment

oh another thing.... who is goin to pay for the cost of the machine??? also who is going to impliment placing it in and obtaining payment each month???

It is flawed....

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                      oh another thing.... who is goin to pay for the cost of the machine??? also who is going to impliment placing it in and obtaining payment each month???

It is flawed....
                      very,very flawed!
                      but imagine how much more crime could be solved
                      i can see it gettin like the film demolition man.every time you swear an alarm sounds and a nice fine pops out of the wall!!
                      then again imagine how quiet the roads would be because everybodys banned for doing 31 in a 30!!!
                      i would`nt worry,they`ll never get something like that in.
                      driving is starting to become really stressfull because the government will not let up on motorists.
                      i do think it will become impossible to speed on all motorways and major roads without getting caught.
                      i suppose we have a top notch public transport system to fall back on

Comment

heard about this a while ago never thought it would get this far .anyway ive signed. sooner they scrap this stupid idear the better. and then they will move on to the next one

Comment

I really hope this gets scrapped, but knowing Blair and his cronies they'll do what they want anyway regardless of public opinion

Comment

Originally posted by jonkvxr
                            heard about this a while ago never thought it would get this far .anyway ive signed. sooner they scrap this stupid idear the better. and then they will move on to the next one
                            why don't they put the money they will use on this idea into making public transport better so that I have an option to take it instead of using my car...

If they want people off the roads make the public transport safe, clean, cheap, reliable and also avaiable to people in the sticks!!

Comment

signed it too , sod the goverment i think there are far more important things going on in this country than screwing us all the time
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X