This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Blue beast! x

Hey, thought i'd introduce myself and my brand new Astra VXR,lol x I'm Louise (obviously as in my screen name,lol) and i picked this bad girl up on wednesday afternoon and i have to say, i'm loving her x

Niiiiiiiiice
    Can't wait to see it at the end of the month.....I promise not to leave any grubby finger prints on her tho :wink:

Comment

A lovely looking car Louise. I love the registration plate.

Comment

Yeah, pls dont,lol x if u have to touch her, wear gloves,LOL! x

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine
          A lovely looking car Louise. I love the registration plate.
          Thanx hun, i got the reg plates done a week after i ordered so they've been sat at the dealership since end of august x happy i had them done wen i did, the vxr reg's on the dvla are now getting expensive x

Comment

Originally posted by LouiseVXR
            I always keep all my auto glym stuff in the boot for such emergencies!!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy_c
              i got 100 quids worth of meguiars in mine!! lol x but i'll still make u clean it off,lol x :wink:

Comment

i got 100 quids worth of meguires in mine!! lol x but i'll still make u clean it off,lol x :wink:
                You posh sod! I'm just a commoner with my auto glym

Comment

i got 100 quids worth of meguires in mine!! lol x but i'll still make u clean it off,lol x :wink:[/quote]
                  You posh sod! I'm just a commoner with my auto glym [/quote]
                  nah, nothing wrong with autoglym, i'm just a huge meguiars fan x lol

Comment

I'd never be to afford that stuff I use so much.....don't want my baby turning pink

Comment

I'd never be to afford that stuff I use so much.....don't want my baby turning pink
                      oooooooh, pink!!! lol x dont blame ya x this is one of the factors i thought of wen i changed my order from red to blue x Aussie wont ever have that problem tho, he's always cleaning his,lol x :wink:

Comment

Don't worry I manage.... (Warning: Blatant photo s**g)

Comment

Don't worry I manage.... (Warning: Blatant photo s**g)
                          LOL! u may have competition for ur title with me around now hun x :wink: lovely and shiney!! i like x

Comment

oooooooh, pink!!! lol x dont blame ya x this is one of the factors i thought of wen i changed my order from red to blue x Aussie wont ever have that problem tho, he's always cleaning his,lol x :wink:
                            i just put another coat of wax on today
                            the trick is to build it up over a period of time :wink:

Comment

I have a few bottles of zymol, which I shall be using on ours.

Comment

Working...
                              X