This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture request...

Ordered my Eibach Sportlines...should be here in the morning...ive seen Brians Burg lowered on the with the 18"s...Anyone got a pic of their Astra lowered on Eibachs with the 19"s ?

Ta much in advance...

here you are, picture dont do the colour of the car justice tho
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Groves View Post
      here you are, picture dont do the colour of the car justice tho
      pink
      sigpic
      GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Why do astra's appear to sit higher at the back?

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
          Why do astra's appear to sit higher at the back?
          it's because they actually are higher on the back, hence when people lower them they get a slightly better stance, plus the rear bumper isnt as low as the front bumper so they are not aligned, gives it that higher look on the back
          sigpic
          GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Do you think the rear spoiler of a burg is a little bit different to the vxr. Seems to me that it points that little bit higher.

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
              Do you think the rear spoiler of a burg is a little bit different to the vxr. Seems to me that it points that little bit higher.

The only difference between the VXR and the nurburg VXR is the burger has no door bump strips, thats all, throw a remus at the vxr and you have a nurberger in what ever colour you fancy.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                it's because they actually are higher on the back, hence when people lower them they get a slightly better stance, plus the rear bumper isnt as low as the front bumper so they are not aligned, gives it that higher look on the back

Its the arch gap i was talking about i know the deal with the bumper, im a time served panel beater painter so got am eye for gaps.

Can you get lower rear springs than the front to level out the arch gap?

Its normally the rears are slammed into the arches and the front sits higher?!

Comment

The only difference between the VXR and the nurburg VXR is the burger has no door bump strips, thats all, throw a remus at the vxr and you have a nurberger in what ever colour you fancy.
                  Dont forget the 2mm wider track

Comment

Its the arch gap i was talking about i know the deal with the bumper, im a time served panel beater painter so got am eye for gaps.

Can you get lower rear springs than the front to level out the arch gap?

Its normally the rears are slammed into the arches and the front sits higher?!
                    the Dap R springs lower the rear more so the car has a level stance

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                      the Dap R springs lower the rear more so the car has a level stance
                      my saviour
                      sigpic
                      GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                        my saviour
                        i am

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
                          Dont forget the 2mm wider track

Oh aye i forgot about that! haha poor vauxhall, so what have you done to it to make it limited edition, hmm well its white, we forgot to put the door moulinds back on and ehh we put lots of stickers on it and ehh we found 18's in the shed and there 2mm wider so we fired them on it oh and michelin want to make a tyre specially for it.

Im just saying that cause i want one!

Comment

Oh aye i forgot about that! haha poor vauxhall, so what have you done to it to make it limited edition, hmm well its white, we forgot to put the door moulinds back on and ehh we put lots of stickers on it and ehh we found 18's in the shed and there 2mm wider so we fired them on it oh and michelin want to make a tyre specially for it.

Im just saying that cause i want one!

was it not dunlop sport maxxs on the burg?
                            sigpic
                            GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                              i am
                              Ah ha nice one any pics of the arden blue one from the side with the dap R springs fitted?

Do they also come in white?

Price??

Comment

Working...
                              X