This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think??

Fitted these badges to my burg the other day. what do youa all think?
    Attached Files

U bin rwnd the ring then?
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Its against the law to put a stick on if you having been round the Ring. lol

Comment

take it the 102 is your number burg??
        INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Funny this one, dont really like it but dont really haye it? dont think the big crome numbers around the flat ring look very good though.

Comment

Looks a bit cheap to be honest

Astra

Comment

looks a bit cheesy for my liking, the ones Courts do are quite nice

Comment

not a fan sorry.

chrome numbers look gash.

Comment

Not sure I'd get one myself, ..but so long as you're happy with it, then that's what counts, Westie.
                  sigpic
                  Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

If you like it keep it but since you ask for our opinions try changing the numbers. (flat black, grey or even red numbers might look good).

Comment

Originally posted by streamline View Post
                      Its against the law to put a stick on if you having been round the Ring. lol
                      Yeah but all the burgs have logo's naughty naughty.. Maybe they should of built them and sent them to VXRPC then ship them back to Germany to do a lap then send them back to the UK to sell to the customer in a **** state as they were ragged from 5 miles on the clock for a couple laps..

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
                      X