This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Mats????

I am just wondering what mats you have in your cars as i have just bought a 56 plate VXR but there is no mats with it!!!
    Are the copies on ebay any good or is it worth spending the extra for originals?

Thanks
    Last edited by n4cer; 11 November 2008, 01:20 PM.

I Picked up some originals 2nd hand off ebay last week. 1/2 the price and almost as new
    sigpic
    Remus 3 Piece - Bilstein B12 kit - Nurb Splitter - OPC Fogs - Debadged

Comment

The standard carpet ones are about £35 from Vaux and the VXR mats which are the same but say VXR in the corner instead od Astra are £115 from Vaux

Comment

just buy rubber ones as winter is here now,no wet carpet mats for me.

Comment

Irmscher one's from LMF or Irmscher bits £60ish and nicer than the VXR ones

Astra

Comment

I have a set of mk5 rubber mats only used 6months in very good condition as my wife no longer as the car, I will put a add in the forsale section if anybody is interested
            AOC WINNER BEST ENGINE BAY TRAX 2007
            BEST OVERALL CAR BILLING 2008

CONTACT ME FOR POLISHED STAINLESS ENGINE BAY COVERS

Comment

£115 for mats!!

Just like the Red JDM ones you can get for the CTR £120 just to scrub the bottom of ya feet on. Still they do look nice though

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                Irmscher one's from LMF or Irmscher bits £60ish and nicer than the VXR ones
                sigpic

Comment

I'd recommend the Irmscher mats too, they're really good quality and look a bit different, with silver piping and red/white Irmscher badge.
                  sigpic
                  Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

I have some 2nd hand Vaux Astra VXR mats for sale.
                    See for sale section.
                    Safe Driving ! Andy

Comment

i think i must have been lucky as my 58 plate had them in when i picked it up
                      VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                      http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by RobToogood View Post
                        i think i must have been lucky as my 58 plate had them in when i picked it up
                        Depends what price you paid for your 58 plate

Astra

Comment

i paid what i wanted to pay, i aint really bothered about all that! credit crunch my ****! just got a morgage no worries
                          VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                          http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

We at Regal are looking into putting our own mats together for the Astra, would people be interested in these with an embroided Regal Autosport logo? If i can get interest then i'll set the wheels in mootion, perhaps some christmas stocking fillers for the car!
                            |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
                            sigpic
                            |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Comment

Originally posted by RobToogood View Post
                              i paid what i wanted to pay, i aint really bothered about all that! credit crunch my ****! just got a morgage no worries
                              Not sure what your rambling on about credit crunch and mortgages - I just mean you think you got yours free but good chance they were added to the price of your car as mats are not included as a std fitment on the Astra VXR

Astra

Comment

Working...
                              X