This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 2

Thinking of getting a stage 2 on my vxr, i live in berkshire (The south) where would you recomend going, and would you get the remus before and fit it yourself, if so where would you buy the pipe from.

thanks
    roy

Cant speak for all the tuners but i found that getting the remus seperate from the re-map will save you between £50 - £100.

Comment

Stage 2

Thinking of getting a stage 2 on my vxr, i live in berkshire (The south) where would you recomend going, and would you get the remus before and fit it yourself, if so where would you buy the pipe from.

thanks
      roy

Comment

kool were did you order yours from then? and how much. mail back

Comment

Looking to go for stage 2 myself. Not sure what to do as my car will be under warranty for another 15 months.

I know plenty that have gone through Regal for the stage 2 upgrade on the sports button. Increases power to around 280-290bhp thats with exhaust (remus or miltek) and flowmaster system. Had Regal upgrade my old mk4 sri turbo and was very happy with the service and results.

Comment

Hi m8

I use www.courtenaysport.co.uk

I find them very good and they also have 25 years behind them. They are a defo best tuner for me

Im currently on stage 3 and i cant falt them one bit ****** quality

here is my thread i did when i was at courtenays m8

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ght=streamline
            Last edited by streamline; 11 November 2008, 04:11 PM.

Comment

yer ive still got another 2 years warraanty on my car , but my thinking is that if the remus comes with the nurburg as standard then vauxhall cant do much.

Comment

Got the remus from Roadrunner in Nottingham, there on ebay as 'Junction26'. Cost me £800 from them and then £50 getting it fitted at a loacl garage as they didnt do it.

Havent got the re-map yet but Courtaney Sport for example would re-map for £500 including putting it on a rolling road etc.

Comment

is the remus turbo back or cat back? Or is there various options?

Comment

Cheers m8, did you opt for the remus.

Comment

Originally posted by roy wilkinson View Post
                      yer ive still got another 2 years warraanty on my car , but my thinking is that if the remus comes with the nurburg as standard then vauxhall cant do much.
                      I'll be going down the Remus route to start off, will also be getting a friend of mine to fit it as he works at Vauxhall so this will not effect the warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by streamline View Post
                        Hi m8

I use www.courtenaysport.co.uk

I find them very good and they also have 25 years behind them. They are a defo best tuner for me

Im currently on stage 3 and i cant falt them one bit ****** quality

here is my thread i did when i was at courtenays m8

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ght=streamline
                        Hay ! stream do you have a vid of your car with the stage 3 sound I love to hear the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
                          Hay ! stream do you have a vid of your car with the stage 3 sound I love to hear the sound.
                          sure do m8

Comment

Either you got the cam by the exhaust or it's in the rear window and it's ******* loud lol. What was your lap time ,Did you beat 8.35 sec.

Comment

Ha ha nothing could catch you on the straights Bye Bye Porsche. I cant say bye bye st cos theres too many st viewers on this forum so i get done for discrimination. Ah **** it bye bye st . wwhhhoooo.

Comment

Working...
                              X