Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recall time and do u put standerd map back on ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recall time and do u put standerd map back on ?

car going in to moz for the RECALL on the Manifold Bolts and to check my turkey sound out all pipes are on so going to get them to check the diaphragm on the turbo also get a smell of oil some times when starting up

any one with there car remapped with the regal ipf bother putting the standerd mappe back on car or just leve it has it is ?

dont think you need to mate as they have no need to mess with software im goin in next monday for it they know mine is mapped
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Well when i took mine in for the recall they did ask me if my car had been modded in any way , But my car is standard so i just said no and failed to ask him why. But they must have ask for a reason.

Comment

spose it depends how gay the dealers are lol

Comment

dont really like to take the mapp of car is going very well now seams to be getting faster to lol

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
            spose it depends how gay the dealers are lol
            Were welsh mate we just sound gay

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
                Were welsh mate we just sound gay
                No your from the South - that's different to us up North we sound more Scouse

Astra

Comment

think they have to connect the tech 2 for the field remedy 2259 ( diaphram test ) so they would know it it`s been remapped , saying that i suppose the recall for stud bolts plus checking for pipe off isn`t owt to to with a remap as it common on most cars so they can`t blame the map

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                    think they have to connect the tech 2 for the field remedy 2259 ( diaphram test ) so they would know it it`s been remapped , saying that i suppose the recall for stud bolts plus checking for pipe off isn`t owt to to with a remap as it common on most cars so they can`t blame the map
                    very true makes sense cos mine did have a field remedy first.

Comment

just return to standard to be safe

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                        Ok ok very well mathanwee I'm the only gay in the village (Quote little britain)

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                          I was in Llandudno not so long ago working and noone sounded typically Welsh, I was disappointed . As you say most sounded scouse.
                          "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Hay the women love our welsh acsent. i was in the max power show 2 to 3 years ago and we were having sophie howards and holly mcquire's autographs and they totally loved us but the only downfall is that down hear it dont work cos the women has the same acsent and they just think im a bell end. Im thinking of moving.

Comment

left mine on stage 2 and took it into vauxhall today to get my re-call done.

Comment

Working...
                              X