This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost gages

hi there im lookin to put a boost gage in my burg anyone have any sugestions??????? any types that suits best or links:

vxrcourt is the fella that does a mod set up...BEST i have seen, think this is his in his burg..alot work involved as on link.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16901

Comment

That guage set-up looks Awesome

Comment

minted bet that cost a fortune to be fabricated

Comment

Yep above is mine........
          But there not in the burg anymore had someone with burg # 589 see mine and wanted them and he could'nt wait for me to make him a set up.!!!! so he begged and begged and i ended up taking mine out, and fitting all in for him along with full smd conversion....told him to join up here ( Kev from harlepool way on Burg number 589).
          So below pic is no more in mine, but i have another set in the making maybe with a better different gauge.......

sigpic
          WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

how much for it all in gages and fabrication ma?

Comment

Originally posted by jamie kaszta View Post
              how much for it all in gages and fabrication ma?
              Look buddy its GAUGES not GAGS!
              Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxrcourt3 View Post
                Yep above is mine........
                But there not in the burg anymore had someone with burg # 589 see mine and wanted them and he could'nt wait for me to make him a set up.!!!! so he begged and begged and i ended up taking mine out, and fitting all in for him along with full smd conversion....told him to join up here ( Kev from harlepool way on Burg number 589).
                So below pic is no more in mine, but i have another set in the making maybe with a better different gauge.......

when you doin mine then dude lol

Comment

He could make a right killing out of doing this in his spare time!!

Comment

im having a two gauge pod made by magnum sport as we speak its going to go were the drivers air vent is as a direct replacement,, it will be angled towards the driver and should look the dogs bolloxs! if theres enough intrest i will buy in bulk of him then sell them on here and on e-bay! he said he can either finsh it in piano black or carbon effect.. ill post pictures when it done. he assures me it will look like a factroy fit! he works on porches and other dear cars so it should look as he says,,, ill keep u's posted! his line of buissnes is motor sport moldings.

Comment

sounds good im interested
                      #ImKindOfABigThingAroundHere
                      #IHaveManyLeatherBoundBooks

Comment

Drivers side vent work a treat

Comment

That looks great mate i wouldnt mind some thing like that on mine

Comment

some on here too :-

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho....php?t=25164#7

Comment

Working...
                            X