This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stud bolts replaced

seems to pull that bit better so i presume when manilfold was leaking there was a slight loss of power plus less popping now , i noticed over the past month that it seemed to pop more than usual specially when slowing down ,
    cheers to evans halshaw , horseforth for looking after my car and they only clocked 2 miles on the test drive which is all it needed ,

Originally posted by daz View Post
    seems to pull that bit better so i presume when manilfold was leaking there was a slight loss of power plus less popping now , i noticed over the past month that it seemed to pop more than usual specially when slowing down ,
    cheers to evans halshaw , horseforth for looking after my car and they only clocked 2 miles on the test drive which is all it needed ,
    glad they looked after your car fingers crossed 4 mine i suppose they cant be any worse then hunslet road

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post

test drive ohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo. that's scaring me now (dont trust them in mine, it goes in on saturday)

Comment

Got letter today

How long do they need the car for?
        Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

Originally posted by bayley View Post
          test drive ohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo. that's scaring me now (dont trust them in mine, it goes in on saturday)
          i think myself lucky with the dealer i use , as i`ve said in other threads evans halshaw , horseforth leeds are great and totaly look after your car , the 2 mile test drive is down the road round a round about and back again , bloke who does this i 100% trust him with my car ,

Comment

Didn't notice any difference before or after avin mine done but if studs do fail i presume you would loose a slight loss in power as these turbo fuelled beasts rely on the outlet manifold to be sealed properly

Comment

Originally posted by steve271 View Post
              Got letter today

How long do they need the car for?
              dropped car off at 8am and they phoned me at 2.30 to say it was ready ,

when i got home from work the letter was there aswell lol , think they held off posting letters untill the dealers got the bolts

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
                Didn't notice any difference before or after avin mine done but if studs do fail i presume you would loose a slight loss in power as these turbo fuelled beasts rely on the outlet manifold to be sealed properly
                some cars need studs replacing but the manifold might be ok , my manifold was leaking so a slight loss of power , i didn`t really notice any loss of power but now its done i feel the difference ,

Comment

i do drive mine like an old lady see daz

Comment

i do drive mine like an old lady see daz

Comment

Where to in leeds are you en daz cos i got my burg from there. the place is called red line performance. And the place is up by otley. Its think its called pool upon Wharfdale.

Comment

Where to in leeds are you en daz cos i got my burg from there. the place is called red line performance. And the place is up by otley. Its think its called pool upon Wharfdale.
                        i`m from wortley in leeds

Comment

From my experience from people up in leeds then your a tidy guy

Comment

with a tidy motor

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X