This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing the Tail pipe

Is there something I can do to help centre the tail pipe? It's gone lopsided.. Would Vauxhall do it under warrenty even

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

yes vauxhall will do it under warranty ,

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
      Is there something I can do to help centre the tail pipe? It's gone lopsided.. Would Vauxhall do it under warrenty even
      ims ure there is a bracket that you can adjust im sure some people on here including zletsgo did theirs by themselves
      sigpic
      GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Any pic's of this bracket?

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

i cant think of any no sorry
          sigpic
          GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Anyone wanna go out get a pic of it im sure there must be astra owners on this forum who have the car parked near by

Would be much appreciated or perhaps put up a How to

Clique #14

Comment

PM DAZTURBO6502 he'll sort it for you
              sigpic

Comment

Mine has been off-centre since I picked it up from new - have taken it back to Vauxhall twice since to get it re-aligned.

1st time they said they did it but hadn't and the 2nd time they said they couldn't do it and gave me a **** and bull story about them not being able to for some reason or another!

Mines going to Thorney for it's 1st service (plus exhaust manifold strut bolt recall I've just got a letter about) in the next few weeks as I trust them to be able to get things right

Comment

Daz at TMS is a master of the long term perfectly aligned tailpipe!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia VXR View Post
                    Daz is a master of the long term perfectly aligned tailpipe!
                    and squeaky seats
                    sigpic
                    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

if its up and down movement you want then the end tail pipe is hooked on to a bracket near the center of the bumper this is bolted to the car with x2 bolts (10mm o think) losen these and you will have a bit of movement

Comment

Naa it's left and right, mines perminently to the right of the cut out section for it.

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
                        X