This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing Dash for Piano Black?

Can you easily replace the silver dash on the 06/07 cars for the piano black dash or would it not fit?

Is it a part that you can order from Vauxhall?

Thanks in advance!

I changed mine from silver to black
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Or change to carbon.........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT
      sigpic
      WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

I might be wrong but i think it might be a bit comlicated as there are alot of different types . with the bottom bit they're different because of air con and climate control. The second bit you may have to change your cd player and i think thats expensive from vaux and the top bit may be different cos you have an option between a 2 button and a six button dash you will aft to do a bit of fishing about to git the right parts on a budget.But it is do able just make sure you get the right one as there are a lot of different dash options.

Comment

As long as its possible fairly simply thats the main thing - id prob get a stereo upgrade at the same time so it wouldnt be a huge problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterVXR View Post
            As long as its possible fairly simply thats the main thing - id prob get a stereo upgrade at the same time so it wouldnt be a huge problem.
            Might be a good thing to see if you can upgrade to climate control as well. But i think that you may have to change the standard display unit to do this but if your upgrading the stereo nows the best time. As long as you,ve got a couple of notes in your back pocket.

Comment

You'll have to think about wiring looms wont you if you start adding the wrong options to a standard car?

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
              X