This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnex

Wondering if anyone has a sound or vid clip of a magnex exhaustas i quite fancy getting one! I know the miltek is the recognised upgrade just prefere the look of the magnex!

was thinking of one but ordered milltek now, full system
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

pound for pound they do the same increase in bhp on a standard car m8 , and im with you on the looks

Comment

Do Magnex do a sports cat to match the rest or the system? The Miltek one dont fit as its got a slightly bigger bore than the Magnex!

Comment

nope , when magnex dveloped it they tried a sports cat but it lost power hence you keep the stanard cat but loose the precat

Comment

So am i right in saying that the Magnex cat back system along with a turbo cat removal pipe will give the same increase as a Miltek system?

Comment

Originally posted by zoomboy
              So am i right in saying that the Magnex cat back system along with a turbo cat removal pipe will give the same increase as a Miltek system?
              hit nail on the head there,hope this does not start another debate

Comment

Not tryin to start a debate! :P Well The Magnex is that bit cheaper and better looking but the last question that will help me decide is does the Magnex pop and bang like the Miltek?

Comment

yeh that was quite a heated debate :wink:

but yup same power increase but it was developed to produce the power on a stanard vxr , if you are thinkig of going past a st2 ie zorst and remap go for the miltek !! i dare say more exhausts will be in the pipe line as its a popular car :wink: :wink:

Comment

sure it does,my standard zorst used to do it every now and again but not as much as with the milltek on roll on stage 2 or 3

Comment

CS stage 2 planned in the summer! Trying to spread the cost a bit by getting exhaust first, bits and bobs, then remap! Bring on the power! I can only imagine the fun im gonna have! Think i will go for the Miltek then for that reason! (wanting stage 2!) Cheers for the help peeps!

Comment

if your getting CS st2 m8 thats wiyh a miltek so dont go buying a magnex :wink:

Comment

if you are going for s2 or s 3 dont think the standard cat can take the heat so get the full system done.it sounds so much better just on its own

Comment

Originally posted by zoomboy
                            yet to be proven i.e. tested back to back on the same car, same dyno, same conditions etc etc etc, blah blah blah.

Comment

good job magnex jon aint still on here aussie m8 , he would be whuping tour but for saying that :wink: :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X