This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your car lowered??

If your car has been lowered please say how much mm its been dropped and if vauxhall have ever changed a wheel or had it up on the ramp/lift

Local dealer said they cant do any work on my car as its too low but other people have same sort of springs and dont seem to have a problem.

If its too low how do the tuners get cars on ramps and stuff because am sure lower cars out there than mine
    sigpic
    Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
    And now have an
    Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
    Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

So they have obviously never serviced a standard VX220...ever then!?

Where are Vauxhall Dealerships in the JD Power Customer survey things these days ?!
    sigpic

Comment

Mine has sportlines and it has been on the ramps at my vx. They are talking **** mate. As said wat would they do with a vx220?

Comment

mines lowered with eibach springs. i work in a vxl dealer aswell. to get the car on the ramp arms i have to use a trolley jack to get the front ramp arms under

Comment

I've been on Eibach Sportlines, for ages, and have never had any problems?

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
            mines lowered with eibach springs. i work in a vxl dealer aswell. to get the car on the ramp arms i have to use a trolley jack to get the front ramp arms under
            exactly,i used to lower every car i had in my younger days but not a mod id do now as the roads are **** enough, and work needed on the car it just leads to more probs and people not taking enough care ect...

Comment

Originally posted by electricbluevxr View Post
              exactly,i used to lower every car i had in my younger days but not a mod id do now as the roads are **** enough, and work needed on the car it just leads to more probs and people not taking enough care ect...

Hi mate, had any more interest on your Burg yet?

Comment

ok as a thought, thanks for the quick replys people,
                sigpic
                Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
                And now have an
                Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
                Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                  Hi mate, had any more interest on your Burg yet?
                  hi mate
                  someone has just offered me a 07 subaru sti uk ppp pack for it.but they are fuel eaters
                  how about you pal??

Comment

Originally posted by electricbluevxr View Post
                    hi mate
                    someone has just offered me a 07 subaru sti uk ppp pack for it.but they are fuel eaters
                    how about you pal??
                    Nope, one fella wanted to swap for a 330bhp Focus RS, And that's about all really, wrong time of year You don't want a Subaru mines better

Comment

Working...
                    X