Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good dealers in North West for manifold bolt recall... experiences please

I'm just trying to find out where people in the North West have taken their car for the manifold bolt recall work to be done, and what the experience was like. I've no real knowledge of the local dealers so would really like to know which are the good ones please.

Even better if someone works at a local dealer that would be able to carry out the work!

Cheers.
    I'll just give it a quick wash!

the only 1 i can recomend is in leeds , evans halshaw , horseforth , they are 100% good at they do actually care and make sure your 100% happy ,
    down side is if you decide to use their courtesy car you`ll get a 1.0 or a 1.2 corsa . desk staff and mechanics are totally commited to making customers happy ,

Comment

Not sure where abouts in the North West you are mate but Grasmere Vauxhall in Crewe are really good.

Comment

I've got my burg booked in for the manifold bolts tomorrow, I'll let you no how it goes.

Comment

Pentagon Rochdale. There excellent! I travel out my area to go to them because the service is far better than my local dealers.

Comment

Working...
          X