Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** sake!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • **** sake!

    well i woke up this morning to head to the gym and as i went out to the car, which i have to park on the street rather than the drive due to a large tree that is filled with birds who seem to enjoy nothing more than a good session on lets **** on the nice clean car i noticed a 7 or 8 inch score down the front side panel!!

    not impressed! as i stay nead a meat place i can only assume that it was a passing lorry! and not even a note or anything left!

    looks like a trip to the body shop

  • #2
    Originally posted by duffvxr View Post
    well i woke up this morning to head to the gym and as i went out to the car, which i have to park on the street rather than the drive due to a large tree that is filled with birds who seem to enjoy nothing more than a good session on lets **** on the nice clean car i noticed a 7 or 8 inch score down the front side panel!!

    not impressed! as i stay nead a meat place i can only assume that it was a passing lorry! and not even a note or anything left!

    looks like a trip to the body shop
    Sorry to hear that m8, i guess Ur having alot of bad luck with the car at the mo, with suspension ect..

    you got any pics on how deep the scratches are?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by streamline View Post
      Sorry to hear that m8, i guess Ur having alot of bad luck with the car at the mo, with suspension ect..

      you got any pics on how deep the scratches are?
      tell me about it!!
      i tried to take some but with the rain its not the greatest but they are deep and its a proper dent job!

      ill try send the pics to your mob

      Comment


      • #4
        Just had a look, that is quite deep!!

        Hope u get it sorted ok..

        Comment


        • #5
          well its going to the body shop next week to get the correct spoiler put on so ill try and get it sorted then aswell

          fingers crossed

          Comment


          • #6
            lol, still cant belive they put on the normal Astra spoiler on your car, and thought u wouldnt notice.

            Comment


            • #7
              ouch!!

              Comment


              • #8
                not good hope u get it fixed ok

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sorry to hear about that, ..I think it's cr*p that whoever scratched your car didn't leave a note. Let's face it, they MUST have realised it happened. I guess they just don't care, ..a very sad sign of the times.

                  I lived in the town until June of this year, we had an amp and sub stolen out of our Mk 4 Astra coupe, the bonnet trampled on and the windscreen smashed on our Tigra and numerous wing mirrors kicked off or damaged. Thankfully, we're far enough away from town now and the cars are parked off road.

                  I hope you manage to get it sorted and that it doesn't cost you a fortune to fix.
                  sigpic
                  Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                    Sorry to hear about that, ..I think it's cr*p that whoever scratched your car didn't leave a note. Let's face it, they MUST have realised it happened. I guess they just don't care, ..a very sad sign of the times.

                    I lived in the town until June of this year, we had an amp and sub stolen out of our Mk 4 Astra coupe, the bonnet trampled on and the windscreen smashed on our Tigra and numerous wing mirrors kicked off or damaged. Thankfully, we're far enough away from town now and the cars are parked off road.

                    I hope you manage to get it sorted and that it doesn't cost you a fortune to fix.
                    i dont stay in town i stay in inverurie, just put aberdeen as its easy for everybody to know where that is

                    yeh i hope it doesnt cost a fortune aswell! didnt know whether to laugh or cry at it

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by streamline View Post
                      lol, still cant belive they put on the normal Astra spoiler on your car, and thought u wouldnt notice.
                      yep your tellin me!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sorry to hear mate. Get in touch with Alan Watson he'll do a really good repair for you

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
                          Sorry to hear mate. Get in touch with Alan Watson he'll do a really good repair for you
                          is that the guy up in fraserbugh?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Call dods Runs a bodyshop in Aberdeen and is a fellow burg owner Neil trusts him So that says everything

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
                              Call dods Runs a bodyshop in Aberdeen and is a fellow burg owner Neil trusts him So that says everything
                              my cars going up to fraserburgh for the new spoiler so ill get him to do the front panel aswell, neil says hes meant to be relly good aswell

                              neil trust him!!! the guy must be amazing in that case

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X