This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eds Stage 2

Is anyone running an eds stage 2 map with the standard cat still in place or does everyone use a sports cat?

im assuming you would need to run a sports cat at least to get full potential of the map as you know the stage2 usually is a full system

although im sure some tuners like regal courts do maps for stage 1.5 to use with catback systems or pre cat pipe systems
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

arent regal maps are designed to run with magnex exhausts? and they dont have sports cats do they?
      Last edited by colinm2; 17 November 2008, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Is anyone running a stage 2 map with the second standard cat still in place?

Comment

is nobody running any stage 2 map with the standard cat?

Comment

Regals stage 2 and 3 use Magnex now a mongoose system that uses the original cat and the pre cat removed. They said the sports cat isn't neccesery until you start pushing beyond 300bhp.

Regal uses EDS software.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

I've got a regal EDS map and just the pre-cat removal pipe. Its supposedly 285bhp. Havn't had it on rollers yet so not sure how accurate that is. Pulls miles faster than standard though.

Comment

mine is running the 285 map with just downpipe and cat back and only made 264bhp. Just wondering if the cat could be restricting it?

Comment

Working...
                X