This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eds ipf no tuning available?

anyone else have this come up today or recently any ideas why?
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Server down maybe?

Comment

hello alex
      sigpic
      GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

We had this with james, plug it back in after connecting to the car and leave it for 30 seconds before clicking continue, also we got e-mailed a new version of the IPF software.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

i had this the other day when i was going back to standerd map had to keap trying it plug back in to car ets 3rd time it worked

Comment

The word from Regal when I was last there was that they were getting a server based in the UK for the IPF's to use.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

mine has done that every time I use it since new. I have to connect to laptop, connect to car, get error then start again every time
              sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
              Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

Originally posted by jalfrezigazee View Post
                mine has done that every time I use it since new. I have to connect to laptop, connect to car, get error then start again every time
                Yep same here!! and where's the vista compatible version?? oh and what about the diagnostic compatible stuff as advertised?? I am happy with the maps but seems like they're a long way from their advertising claims!! Come on Regal get on it and give us what you clearly claim you are gonna.....it is ok to say the ipf does this and that but WHEN???

My car is gonna fly ..........I didn't say when!!

Comment

Regal emailed me the new software and works no problem. just give them a call with ur email

Comment

Originally posted by J50 ake View Post
                    Regal emailed me the new software and works no problem. just give them a call with ur email
                    So will the new copy work with Vista? can i finally use my own PC!
                    But I'm guessing the rest of the program isn't sorted yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X