This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dream science

Does anyone know what the figures are for a stand astra vxr when remapped with a dream science

napa1985 your man pm him

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by markhendo81 View Post
      Does anyone know what the figures are for a stand astra vxr when remapped with a dream science
      Not sure tbh, but I was told to expect about 20bhp on my burg with 330lbs of torque. I'm thinking of getting one myself. Was gonna get the eds ipf but that doesn't run with vista and I've heated a couple of bad reports about the others.
      I would like to take her in for a proper s2 from courts but really have not got the time to get there as I work away from home most of the time.
      Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
      Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
      Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

30/35BHP is what i am told i should have extra

car is going on the rollers at weekend so will know for defenite then
        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

At pvs I think Napas got 285bhp... can't remember the torque figs but he had a low standard bhp to start from...

Comment

With just a cat back exhaust (which makes virtually no difference) they quote 268BHP and 308 lb/ft on their website. Full exhaust they have seen about 285BHP.

All on napa's car!!
            Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
            Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

full system is the better option and gain
              Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
              Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Working...
              X