This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springs fitted

Just got my springs fitted and pretty disappointed with the outcome. Not much of a difference at all. Took before and after pics and don't notice much of a difference.....will try and get the pics up later on. They are the Eibach Pro kit, has anyone got these and think the same? I do noice a difference in the handeling and steering though but was just hoping it would sit a little lower.

if you wanted looks you should have gone with sportlines, but the pro kit for me does give great handling and better cornering, im very happy with mine
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

also give it a chance to settle

Comment

It will take a while for the springs to "bed in". It will get lower as the days pass :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Toddy
          It will take a while for the springs to "bed in". It will get lower as the days pass :wink:

Will it take that long? oh well maybe i was just jumping the gun...

Comment

it will drop a bit but not a hell of a lot.

even my sportline kit is not as low as i would like it at the back although the front is fine
            stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Re: Springs fitted

Originally posted by Rae-VXR
              Just got my springs fitted and pretty disappointed with the outcome. Not much of a difference at all. Took before and after pics and don't notice much of a difference.....will try and get the pics up later on. They are the Eibach Pro kit, has anyone got these and think the same? I do noice a difference in the handeling and steering though but was just hoping it would sit a little lower.
              The Eibach Pro kit is the 'highest' of all the lowering kits Rae
              KW or Eibach Sportline will give you a bigger drop....
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X