This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bit confused help!!!!!

hey guys. not had my vxr long, obviously noticed no temp gauge. would like to know the water temp, or engine temp which ever the temp gauge is on everyday cars? can it be brought up using the trip computer, also if not would i need to fit a temp gauge, many thanks daz

look through the "how to section" .. there is a way to set the computer to do all that for you !!! .. or use the "search" function .. promise .. it does work !!
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

aye problem is i lost my book for it lol ahh well will just have to play with the computer lol thanks alot anyways man

Comment

i was talking about on here !!
        sigpic
        www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
        the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
          i was talking about on here !!
          As in this one http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2241

Astra

Comment

Turn the stereo on then press and hold the settings button for about 5 secs until you hear a beep(Audio will appear on the comp screen) then press the bc button I think 9 times and you will see on the screen v=speed in kmh and o=coolant temp..

Comment

Working...
            X