This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recall today.

I've got my burg booked in today for the manifold bolts I've been told to drop it of at 2o'clock and I'll have in back in an hour or so........... Surly not. Anyone that has had this done how long did they have your car for? Thanks

take 1 hour 30 min

hmmm Problem I got I knew agessssss age and still not arrived yet which is a buggger ill phone vauxall today
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

i took mine in and was in for 2days. but i had them check the leather which is now being replaced coz it had bum prints on each side. wasnt to fussed as go a lil corsa to rip about in.
      INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

they wont replace mine i fight and fight them with that but Lost

But I called them up they said They will call me back... so Will be another week I beleive
        Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

My seats are like that what do I need to do to say to get them replaced?

Comment

Took mine in yesterday @ 08.00AM they wanted it over night for the Loctite to cure, gave me an Astra Life rang them at 17.00PM and asked if they still needed to keep overnight, after checking with tech's I was told to collect it even put a new battery on as I had the AA out the night before, due to non start
            Last edited by burgerken374; 14 November 2008, 02:26 PM.
            sigpic
            Astra GTC (NOW SOLD)
            Mercedes GLA250 2.0 Ltr Turbo Sport 4Matic 7g DCT White
            BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
            'Clique' # 1

Comment

Originally posted by craig#349 View Post
              My seats are like that what do I need to do to say to get them replaced?
              another person on here with a burg had the same problem. and he said it was a common fault. so when it went in for the recall i just asked if they could take a look at the leather as both driver and passenger sides are sagging with a bum mould in it and with so few miles it shouldnt happen. lol so picked it up the next day and they said they will replace them but cant guarantee it wont happen agen...
              INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
                another person on here with a burg had the same problem. and he said it was a common fault. so when it went in for the recall i just asked if they could take a look at the leather as both driver and passenger sides are sagging with a bum mould in it and with so few miles it shouldnt happen. lol so picked it up the next day and they said they will replace them but cant guarantee it wont happen agen...
                sweet ill see what they have to say.

Comment

Mine was with them from 9am until 3:30pm as they had other bookings and had to wait for the engine to cool down.

Comment

Mine went to the dealers today, apparently didnt even need doing

Oh well, at least its been checked.

Comment

Took my Burg along to Belmont in Aberdeen at lunchtime today, (12 o'clock) they gave me a courtesy car and told me to come back at 5pm. I had also bought myself some PIAA Extreme Plus bulbs (H1's, H7's and W5W's) for the car and asked if they could fit them while the car was in. Went back at 5, the car was nearly ready, the bulbs were fitted and because I had about 10 minutes to wait, they swapped my bulbs for me free of charge. So, I'm aware that lots of people are having probs with their dealerships doing their recall work for them and I must admit I wasn't looking forward to my Burg going into the garage, but I have to say that I personally was delighted at the service I received from Belmont, Aberdeen. The PIAA bulbs I got fitted look the dawgs! I got them on special offer for about £60 for the 3 sets, instead of over £100, as they are normally.
                      sigpic
                      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

I received a recall letter about the exhaust manifold bolts this morning. What's the problem i.e. the letter says the bolts are too short, but what could this potentially result in causing?

Comment

Working...
                        X