This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Eyes

Has anyone fitted these to there motors? If so what are the like. A friends thinking of getting them and so I was trying to get some opinions on them

Cheers

Guy on here has them, another had them. He said the white rings clearly looked like 4 LEDs and they kept popping and needing replaced.

Comment

YEs thats me

I had them on my Astra H mk 5 1.6 sxi and allll the time its poping bulbs its not the real Angel its just 4 bulbs and you can see them at night I got a youtube video of it for sec

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iGVj9nwaFOo

On private land of course

I was replacing the bulbs about even month and its harddd job 1 hour jobby drop front bumper impossable to get then take Light out and then its like a put them in the hole it is really hard to get it in
      Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Has anyone got pics of these at night? Not necessarily frontal view, but how much light they produce on the road, like spread and distance?

Also what bulb fitment does it use for the dip, mainbeam and the angel eye rings?
        Last edited by Trist; 31 December 2008, 07:56 PM.
        sigpic
        Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

i think they looked gr8 dtox in tht vid

Comment

A friend of our has them on there's. They replace the bulbs as they were a yellow, now an electric blue, have to say, they look the dogs nuts, if i didnt have afl then i would be having them.

Will try and find some pics as they arnt on here
            sigpic

Comment

Cheers matey
              sigpic
              Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

our friends car with them fitted

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                  our friends car with them fitted

Mandy, do you know where his other pic is, when he changed the bulbs to blue
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn View Post
                    Mandy, do you know where his other pic is, when he changed the bulbs to blue

now you want blood i cant remember where that one is but will have a look

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                      now you want blood i cant remember where that one is but will have a look

Good Girl
                      sigpic

Comment

Good Girl

Comment

I think they look good, worth the money IMO

Comment

Good Girl

you mean this one

Comment