This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bit of adxice please

right i came across this setup when trying to sort insurance for my 2 late teen kids. got quoted £2457 for a corsa worth only £34995 sorry was ment to be £3495
    see what u thonk and comment please as it looks too good to be true.
    hope not though
    i know the insurance is in 9 month blocks
    scheme is government backed they say. its called young marmalade
    http://www.youngmarmalade.co.uk/club...afp?site=young

35 grand corsa , must be a flier

the link looks good m8 , reasonable prices :wink:

Comment

Re: bit of adxice please

Originally posted by TROGER
      right i came across this setup when trying to sort insurance for my 2 late teen kids. got quoted £2457 for a corsa worth only £34995
      see what u thonk and comment please as it looks too good to be true.
      hope not though
      i know the insurance is in 9 month blocks
      scheme is government backed they say. its called young marmalade
      http://www.youngmarmalade.co.uk/club...main_young.afp
      the link doesnt work...

also the corsa is worth £34995!!!!!

Also £2457 for a corsa insurance??? too good to be true????

:? :?

Comment

worked for me mel

and im crap with these things :wink:

Comment

It's part of Adrian Flux... they are seriously good insurance group. They do fantastic quote for young drivers of VXR's!!!

If it part of them it seems realistic.

did read the small print bout them must having pass plus and limited mileage.

Comment

i didnt read small print , but seems legit

Comment

sorry Mel i added an extra digit. dont have to have pass plus or limited miles unless its a hire contract plan. u can pay cash r hp it to 28 months or 36 or 24months. apr is 9.2 %
              but the young marmalade logic is sound about youngsters getting into quality vehicles. its a government backed iniative
              i was trying to say that to insure a 6 year old motor for a 18 year old still on a prov license costs nearly wot you'd pay for the motor.
              the apr % is even competitive. plus theres cash buy, hp and hire contract and they will insure at a very good price but its in 9 month blocks instead of 12. no mileage allowance other than for the hire contract.
              they even factor in driving lessons and ppi as optional extra.
              its gotta be the intelligent option. even the small prints straight forward.
              my luck is bad we all know that but i think i'd want all the toys n a vehicle that my kids are driving around in ie airbags all round and 5 star euro rated.
              it still sounds too good to be true
              find the loophole people cus ur all going to have to buy a car or two for ur kids one day

Comment

the link works or enter this to ur search bar http://www.youngmarmalade.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                  It's part of Adrian Flux... they are seriously good insurance group. They do fantastic quote for young drivers of VXR's!!!

they quoted me £3000

Comment

3 grand for a vxr for 12 months
                    this scheme wil insure for a flat rate across the board based on age, sex, and new or nearly new cars. corsa 1.2 sxi rang my bell cus they wanted 700 quid for my 18 yar old son whilst he's still taking lessona for a flat rate right across the board. for girls its even better a insurance fee,
                    think i'll give them a call to suss it out
                    Thank you very helpfulness

Comment

quote from site
                      Safety and Insurance
                      "The high cost of insurance has a knock on effect on the safety of the young driver. Young drivers and their parents are being forced to compromise buy buying older cars which lack modern safety features such as ABS brakes, airbags etc."
                      "Our objective is to keep young drivers safe
                      by saving you money and providing a safe solution at a sensible price."

Comment

Originally posted by leepy
                        Originally posted by VXR - xtc

they quoted me £3000
                        do you have many years no claims? I have a 4 racked up now and also 5 years driving

Comment

Working...
                        X