This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra VXR Car Tax Prices

Right lads what is the tax now for astra vxr for 6 months and 1 year seperate prices, also did anyone else hear that the goverment are putting that rise on car tax on hold till the year after which is 2010 !!!
    Arden Racing Edition

get the car will you already rocky

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/road-t...px?deriv=31048
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

iam fella very soon within 2 weeks just need to know the tax prices fella
      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
        iam fella very soon within 2 weeks just need to know the tax prices fella
        all there on the link for you mate
        sigpic
        GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

how long have you been looking to get one? seems like years!

Comment

Originally posted by paperjams View Post
            how long have you been looking to get one? seems like years!
            since feb this year mate, just needed loads of info about the car etc also i been saving a **** load of money to buy one !! i just cant snap my fingers and buy one see fella
            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

not a dig mate... i just wouldnt have the patience! i went to see one...8 days later it was on my drive!

Comment

I bought one just like that, but I am still paying the negative equity of my last 3 cars

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Just had my tax renewal reminder £210-00 for 12mths and £115-50 for 6mths.hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
                    I bought one just like that, but I am still paying the negative equity of my last 3 cars
                    sigpic
                    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Originally posted by paperjams View Post
                      not a dig mate... i just wouldnt have the patience! i went to see one...8 days later it was on my drive!

well fella i been planing since feb plus decided to sell my car also , been driving my dads around for bit until i just had enough funds to buy one then there was looking for the right one , think i spotted the right one now so seeing it soon!!!! lucky i got a bit of patience to be honest ha ha
                      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
                        well fella i been planing since feb plus decided to sell my car also , been driving my dads around for bit until i just had enough funds to buy one then there was looking for the right one , think i spotted the right one now so seeing it soon!!!! lucky i got a bit of patience to be honest ha ha
                        its to be admired... you always get a better deal if you look around. Just do it, for me its the only car i have havnt got bored with after 2 months and ive had it for almost 18 months now.

Comment

well fella getting something more my age now to be honest iam 25 and i just want something comfortable and sporty and something that can shift if needed
                          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

I actually cant wait until the day you post your thread saying you have got your astra mate. I admire your patience. Like others said I just don't have that. I want sommat i've gotta get it there and then lol. Good luck with this 1 you have found hope it works out

Comment

to be honest mate i just had to set it at the back of my mind then it came reality when i sold my car then looking at my funds thinking its finally going happen

i cant wait to be honest chucking the 1st pics off the motor
                              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Working...
                              X