• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres the for sale section gone?

Anyone know what's happened to this? Aint seen it in a few days
    sigpic
    Remus 3 Piece - Bilstein B12 kit - Nurb Splitter - OPC Fogs - Debadged

Its been removed by admin mate. too many problems been caused.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

I sent a pm to admin about that. What a shame. I don't blame the people that run the site 1 bit though. ****in ******s causing problems ruins it for the honest ones.

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
        I sent a pm to admin about that. What a shame. I don't blame the people that run the site 1 bit though. ****in ******s causing problems ruins it for the honest ones.

my thoughts too mate used it myself to sell and buy goods, and never had any trouble at all but its always the few that spoil it for the many.

and a note to anyone no posts in any sections for goods for sale please or thay will be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
          my thoughts too mate used it myself to sell and buy goods, and never had any trouble at all but its always the few that spoil it for the many.

and a note to anyone no posts in any sections for goods for sale please or thay will be removed.
          Maybe a section for ebay links would be good. IE if you want to sell anything you post a thread there with the ebay link and then admin block the thread so no replies can be made, so no discussion on here and nothing to do with vxr online. But we can still see what other members are selling.

Comment

Been told ebay links are a no no too sorry.

Comment

Could not even find it when i joined the forum back in march this year.

Where was it then ...................

Comment

what about potential group buys..... i.e. discounts for members only etc?

Comment

Hmmm, you can still access it:

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Comment

now thats a crying shame

but its allways the few that spoil it for the many
                    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

I read people talking bout the sale section but i couldnt find it for toffee, didnt want to ask...

Comment

is it not possible to have the section to sell things in, everytime a new thread is started it is closed after the original post. all the corrispondance is then done through PMs!

what do people who want to look out for new vxrs do!? i dont wanna reply on fleabay

Comment

i am sure they are working behind the scenes to see what can be done,

its a very usefull section to have on the forum, you have a far better chance of finding the item/buyer on here and at a fair price than perhaps ebay.
                          Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                          X