This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Bluefin

Gutted bought the bluefin unit from John at Thorney and an ITG filter to replace the K&N and then whilst waiting for the standard air box to arrive from vx both the bluefin and ITG disapeared from my work.

Only probibly is that the night i found out it was gone i was going away to orkney to work for two weeks so i havent been able to do anything about it. I tore my work to bits and even went throught the wheelie bins, (stunk of oranges and still no cigar).

So if anyone from inverness tries to sell you a bluefin and ITG please let me know.

Other than that i dont know what to do, so now instead of being stage 2 im only half way there and £610 bucks down.

Sickoner as i wanted 300 ponies for chrimbo.

where do you work? cant you find out who else was working at that time
    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

claim on insurance?

Comment

SPeak to John at Thorneys, he might record the serial number of the unit before he sends it out, he might be able to blacklist it.

Comment

Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
          SPeak to John at Thorneys, he might record the serial number of the unit before he sends it out, he might be able to blacklist it.
          do that def!

then get on to worksinsurance and also who was in?

Comment

The crazy thing is that im am a civil engineering surveyor and work in a consultancy with civil and structural engineers, and not one of the guys in there would have a clue about cars i used to work in the trade for 8 year so i am the one they come to with car problems.

I also work about 12 hours a day so i am always first there and last out of the place, i trust them all 100%.

This is what baffles me and F388 me i was raging and even more raging at the fact that i cant even point the finger and getting the police invloved would be a bit frowned apon i think, these guys would s&&t a brick getting interviewed.

Ive spoken to my boss about it who is also baffled but he's a nice guy and dont want to tell him the cops are going to be in and the insurance will be getting nailed.

Im in orkney which is a island of the top of scotland so im pretty much tied at the moment.

Ive spoken to john, he has made a note of the serial number and told his guys there aswell.

Comment

hope you get your bluefin back mate

wudnt worry too much though, if you have used it on your car it cant be used again on a different car so its useless to any1 else
              Astra Edition #105
              Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

It could have been the cleaner or even the security guard!

Comment

Can you not find out who signed for it? If you paid on credit card you might be able to get them to sort it? Gutted for you.

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                    hope you get your bluefin back mate

wudnt worry too much though, if you have used it on your car it cant be used again on a different car so its useless to any1 else
                    It was unsed mate, hadnt even taken it out of the box, was sitting there with the invoice in it and all relevant docs!!

Im sick man.

Comment

Originally posted by spikey View Post
                      Can you not find out who signed for it? If you paid on credit card you might be able to get them to sort it? Gutted for you.
                      I singed for it when it came in, Im thinking of going down the insurance but in some ways it shouldnt of been at my work but the delivery guy got my address wrong and called me so i told him to drop it by my work.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                        It could have been the cleaner or even the security guard!

Well mate i think you may have hit the nail on the head only the cleaner is in her 50's and about as bright as 2 in the morning, i did get one of the guys in work to quiz her if she had thrown it out or not but she says she doesnt touch boxes. I believe her because she rarely empties a bin man but yeah defo though it was her.

We have a comunity bin store with four industrial bins, i was about an hour emptying the whole lot out at 12 at night as i was away at 6 the next day.

Thing thats getting me is im up in orkney till friday night late so its going to be a week monday before i get back to work to sort it out with them.

I had the full samco set of hoses sitting there aswell and they were still there.....

Im just hoping my mother will find it by the time i am home, mothers can always find things! lol

Comment

Working...
                        X