This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the next eds map up

I currently running the 280ps nurburgring map, but ive got an inlet cam on its way soon to be fitted. Just wanted to ask something,

the next map up (320ps i think ) needs the following hardware if i remember right.

full exhaust, dbilas flowmaster, inlet cam, intercooler

anyway 2 questions,

1) ive got the oe airbo with k and n panel filter as i dont intend on changing the turbo ( im told the flowmaster was designed for this mainly ) will the k and n panel filter be ok for the map?

2) would it be dangerous to fit the map without the intercooler fitted for winter use or wait till summer to load the map when i have the cooler just thinking if winter use will be ok on oe cooler

any help appreciated
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

320 is pretty maxed out if your spending that much money I would honestly just uprate the internals rods and all 1st is a must otherwise bang I believe

Hmm I wouldnt run a stage 3 without the intercooler it needs to cool down and a reason why they are on stage 3s

inlet cam I herd different stories some say good and some say very little improvment
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

spoke to a few with this setup cam etc and they say it works realy well remember its ps not bhp internals wont need changing untill going past this i believe ie next step is new turbo and internals. ye think ill get cooler first then load it on but filter should be ok ie no need to get a flowmaster
      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

be safer to run with the intercooler id say

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
          spoke to a few with this setup cam etc and they say it works realy well remember its ps not bhp internals wont need changing untill going past this i believe ie next step is new turbo and internals. ye think ill get cooler first then load it on but filter should be ok ie no need to get a flowmaster
          Is seriously recommend an intercooler mate

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by VXR-astra-boy View Post
            be safer to run with the intercooler id say
            and one for you too

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
            www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

lol soon mate sooon

Comment