This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new astra VXR

i know this has had a few threads already but was in the stealers yesterday. and the salesman reckons that there is a new astra VXR being designed at the minute, he reckons it would be ready for 2010 and their's possibly going to be a 4 wheel drive version, anyone else heard this?

nope, next gen astra VXR is a 2011 release and fwd, new mk6 astra will be in showrooms 2010.

Comment

salesmen havent got a clue have they think we all know more than them!!!
      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

didnt think it was true.........but would be gud if they did imo

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
          salesmen havent got a clue have they think we all know more than them!!!
          You need to get VXR first! go and buy one already, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post

LOL has he still not got one yet

Astra

Comment

One thing I've just thought about as the Astra will be one of the first of these cases...

If a VXR model is to be released roughly a year after a new model then what happens during that year? No VXR's? or do they still sell the old Astra VXR for a year longer lol?

Obviously the Vectra has changed but it's a bit different as it's being replaced by the Insignia..

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
                One thing I've just thought about as the Astra will be one of the first of these cases...

If a VXR model is to be released roughly a year after a new model then what happens during that year? No VXR's? or do they still sell the old Astra VXR for a year longer lol?

Obviously the Vectra has changed but it's a bit different as it's being replaced by the Insignia..
                No VXR equivalent during that year - same happened when MK4 GSi ended and VXR arrived

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                  *cough* give it to the end of this week and its on my drive
                  Arden Racing Edition

Comment

they mite do what clio have the campus i think it is and its the old shape clio but new thy mite keep rolling out the vxr till the new one cums in

Comment

the Mark 6 normal Astra is launched in summer 2009
                      and I herd the vxr will be 4wd not front
                      Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

is the salesman not getting confused with the new special edition Astra coming out nect year
                        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
                          is the salesman not getting confused with the new special edition Astra coming out nect year
                          what special edition???

Comment

Working...
                          X