This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

Got an offer of £11.500 made on my car, as it is, should I take it? What do you think?

sounds fair price in the currant climate , we know it`s worth more but with things how they are that`s a tempting offer

Comment

Take it mate, worth more but like the guy above says current climate and cars are hard to shift!

Think of the new motor sitting in the drive sooner than you expected! Early chrimbo pressy!

Nice car to!!

Comment

i be having a early crimbo present soon ...
        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
          i be having a early crimbo present soon ...
          Have you ordered your yet?

Are you buying brand new?

Comment

getting a private deal looking at her next sunday and hopefully if everything is fine bringing her home , didnt opt for garage as they were all **** towards me never any help at all!!!
            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
              getting a private deal looking at her next sunday and hopefully if everything is fine bringing her home , didnt opt for garage as they were all **** towards me never any help at all!!!
              They never do man, just the way of them but way the wonga at them and they'd eat chewing gum off your shoe. probibly see a young guy and think dreamer but these days young guys can afford lots.

Privates the way, do you not fancy deans one then?

Im thinking of selling mine soon.

Comment

quote Mike Brewer: Your car is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it...
                HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                  quote Mike Brewer: Your car is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it...
                  Couldnt be put any better totally true man.

Comment

Personally. If your after a new vxr then its madness to sell yours for 11.5k. To get a vxr thats the same standard as yours is in its current state, your looking at spending the 11.5k +5-6k for the brand new 1 + however much you have spent on mods, which i'd imagine is between 2-3k at least. Keep it mate its 1 of the vxr's on here thats stands out.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                      Got an offer of £11.500 made on my car, as it is, should I take it? What do you think?
                      Well if you want a sale - go 4 it !

However, if the difference between this and your new one is greater than your budget - you obviously have an issue
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks all, but still can't decide.

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
                          Personally. If your after a new vxr then its madness to sell yours for 11.5k. To get a vxr thats the same standard as yours is in its current state, your looking at spending the 11.5k +5-6k for the brand new 1 + however much you have spent on mods, which i'd imagine is between 2-3k at least. Keep it mate its 1 of the vxr's on here thats stands out.
                          I completely agree keep it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                            Thanks all, but still can't decide.
                            Personally think that it is a little on the low side, how much would you get for turning back to std and selling or keeping the bits for the next car?

Cheapest VXR I have seen was £9950 the other day

*keep it until the hardcore Ltd Edition comes out next year*

Astra

Comment

decisions decisions

Comment

Working...
                              X