X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbi

new member thought id say hi!
    wot are peoples thoughts 18's or 19's best and how low can you go, wots best suspension kits??
    cheers

18s are best for performance, 19s best for looks. As for suspension if you wanna go all out get kw3 coilovers at around 800 quid or replace the oe springs on the allready very good shocks with say dap race springs for really low or eibach springs
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

im on 19s I got DAP-Race which is prob too low its the lowest you can go on springs I believe without the Air or Gas Suspension
      Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

im on dap race with the burg 18s and the handling is superb so so flat ye its low but god it feels good cant wait to add the rarb. i had eibach pro springs on my other vxr and compared to these they felt lame

Comment

yes they are good and the whiteline RARB is amazing

with the LSD it just corners like nothinggg Just have any corner any speed never feel its kicking out or anything
          Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

how low r the dap r springs?

Comment

think 60mm or bit less they drop the most for a spring and are nose down like factory to keep traction better at the front

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
                think 60mm or bit less they drop the most for a spring and are nose down like factory to keep traction better at the front
                cool nice 1 wots daps website not heard of them b4

Comment

there are 2 springs from Dap 1st ones being the Dap R which lower the car and give it a level stance and not nose down .

2nd ones being the Dap Race which are a lot harder ride and keep nose down also slightly lower than the the Dap R.

daps website

http://www.dap-performance.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
                    im on 19s I got DAP-Race which is prob too low its the lowest you can go on springs I believe without the Air or Gas Suspension
                    does it catch at all been so low?? u got ne picks? bet that looks sweet

Comment

I got pics

Thats the Race on low

Comment

I got pics

Thats the Race on low
                        nice looks sweet need to get mine done

Comment

I still got them wheels If you want them lol I getting my 19s sprayted up in white

Comment

I still got them wheels If you want them lol I getting my 19s sprayted up in white
                            no ta thinking of getting 18inch pro race or some compomotive mo 6 spokes, was at my local vx dealer this morn getting recall done and there wa a burg there wi the 19's in white he wa a member had the stickers in windows looked cool cheers ne way

Comment

Working...
                            X