This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burg wing dented sare one!!!!!!!!!

i was oot at the tescos gettin the shoppin last nite wae the wife and parked ma burg in one of the family car parkin bays only to find when i came out the store some little ***** decides its funny to run over the bonnet off my burg.the little goons foot prints are all over it and has dented the wing rite on the crease. went into tescos to see if its been cought on camera but still waitin on reply. IM SO PeeveD OFF LOL
    Last edited by Heavenly; 17 November 2008, 09:53 PM.

so you saying a kid climbed on your bonnet bloody hell i chop his legs off i wouldnt be impressed to be honest!! doesnt matter if police caught me i would littrely strangelled the F88cker

when i had my corsa c on display at car show one year and a little kid had a toy car in his hand a rolled the car over my bonnet i went b*oody nuts his dad didnt say sorry to me just told the kid dont do it again as these people look after there cars!!
    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

how bad a dent? you tube- theres a guy who heats the dent up for 10 mins(approx) with a hair dryer then sprays it with freeze spray(can be bought from plumbing suppliers), the sudden cooling causes the dent to pop back out.with no damage to the paint or body work.
      mite be worth a try for about a fiver? hope it works.

Comment

Id Done More Than Choped His Legs Off If He Was There. It Was Just His Prints On The Bonnet He Left. Made A Few Calls To Day To Get It Sorted Its A New Wing Or It Might Get Pushed Out But Its Still On The Crease. I Just Dont No. My Excess Is £250 0n My Insurance. Bumber

Comment

I would say it was bad. i think if u tryed to pop it out the paint is going to flake!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i was at morrisons and a lad (about 17) let his trolley go, it was inches away from my car i jumped out and let him hav it! he went drip white and just got back in the car and went. people with bad cars just dont care, i dont get out any more(unless i can see it or its on camera!) ever since i had my bumper riped off!
            Last edited by Heavenly; 17 November 2008, 09:53 PM.

Comment

every time i come out of sports center i have a quick walk round car as there`s always kids hanging about , sometimes i have the carpark patrolled ( cheers chris ) , as for cctv which covers carparks i wouldn`t hold my breath , most of them are useless

here`s a link to look at , it`s what chris mentioned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItSWESEVOUA

if you could post some pics up of it i`m sure you`ll get some good advice from the guys on here

Comment

Which Tesco Jamie ? Just so as to avoid that one.
                CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
                MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

you need to fit cctv to your car like i have.now i got all the footage i need
                  sigpic

Comment

What have you all got in your CCTV system ? and what essentially do you need.
                    I seen a few in Auto Express this week but they run on AA batteries , might not last very long.

Might be a good investment.

Some folk have no respect for peoples things !
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_VXR View Post
                      What have you all got in your CCTV system ? and what essentially do you need.
                      I seen a few in Auto Express this week but they run on AA batteries , might not last very long.

Might be a good investment.

Some folk have no respect for peoples things !
                      http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?moduleno=223430

this is the system i got in my car!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thongy sweetcheeks View Post
                        http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?moduleno=223430

this is the system i got in my car!
                        how hard to fit or is it best getting someone with a bit of knowhow

Comment

do maplins fit them if required ??

Comment

Not so good news mate, thats my biggest fear! Are ferral kids these days with no regard for nothing.

Do you have a dent devil franchise down your way? We have a guy up here who is an absolute legend at repairing dents of almost any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                              how hard to fit or is it best getting someone with a bit of knowhow
                              very easy to fit,does not take long.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X