X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Graphic

Hello!

Anyone have the VXR badge as a good quality graphic?

I want one so I can get some plates made up, cant find any sites that have VXR logo to select, so will need to submit my own..

Thanks!!!
    Used to own: Arden Blue Astra VXR.

Now own: Silver Corsa VXR.

is there reputation involved??

Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

try http://www.myshowplates.com/

theres a vxr badge on that iam sure off it!
      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
        try http://www.myshowplates.com/

theres a vxr badge on that iam sure off it!
        says site not available , it worked last week as i had a look myself

Comment

tut tut, very illegal but i really like them, look smart

Comment

why are they illegal?i no mine are 110% illegal but why are these?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
              tut tut, very illegal but i really like them, look smart
              didn`t get them in the end , was very tempted though

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                why are they illegal?i no mine are 110% illegal but why are these?
                Because they don't meet the BSAU145d standard
                You have to have the makers name and the only badge you can have is the uk/Scotland/England/Wales/eu etc

Its all so the scammervans and cameras can read your number plate more easily!

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.corsa View Post
                  Because they don't meet the BSAU145d standard
                  You have to have the makers name and the only badge you can have is the uk/Scotland/England/Wales/eu etc

Its all so the scammervans and cameras can read your number plate more easily!
                  You can in scotland get away with a blank plate, (no dealer name) aslong as the correct bsau number is in a corner on the plate.

When you add the small logo on the side of the plate it changes the spacings on the lettering and is illegal.

I know that where i am from some boys have cut there number plates down, having private plates they think it looks good and they have been to the vehicle trading standrads, vosa people and they say the plates are perfectly legal but then the 5 0 stop them and give them a vehicle defect form and a 30 hit for it.

Not worth the haslte, i went to court for a lud exhaust and the number plate spacings being incorrect and after 5 visits to the judge i was forced to remove the exhaust and recieve a 40 fine for the plates. The cops cut the plate off my car in the middle of town and i had to leave the car there for the night! Bandits still have my plates.

Ive seen the coppers since and they just laugh when i ask how my plates are doing!

Comment

your exhuast was too loud? what do these astra Remus's and Wortecs do then? there F-ing loud!

Comment

Thanks for putting up the pic, though, how do i resize it?

As I have right clicked, uploaded, but when i have added it to the plate it is too large!!

Anyone know how to make it tiny!!!

I have no idea!

Or know another site with the VXR logo on as http://www.myshowplates.com/
                      is discontinued..
                      Used to own: Arden Blue Astra VXR.

Now own: Silver Corsa VXR.

Comment

Use Adobe Photoshop or the like...

Comment

Working...
                        X