X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help please. footwell lights

does any 1 know what wires i need to connect to,
    to make them come on when i lock/unlock the doors? thank you.

Anyone help on this? I think I've traced the wires that feed the interior light down to behind the glovebox, but I need to know what colour wire I have to hook the wires into? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Rory.
    sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

i think i wired mine into the light switch m8 but cant remember what colours
      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Ah ok, i'm tryin to figure out which wire behind the glove box that runs up and feeds to interior light.
        sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

would it not be the interior light as most fade out after a few seconds

Comment

Thats the one. Was gonna run a wire up the A pilar but dont really like workin around airbags.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X