This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parott bluetooth trouble

still cant get this thing to work, there is one pink wire with the end showing looks like it may have come out of a block connector any ideas anyone?
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
    still cant get this thing to work, there is one pink wire with the end showing looks like it may have come out of a block connector any ideas anyone?
    that will be the mute wire.you can push that in to turn music off when you get a call or leave it out so the music goes quiet.
    sigpic

Comment

so that wire is ok to leave hanging out? does every block connector need connecting into another or is it a case of if there is two that join then theyre meant to. it dont seem to power up for some reason when i plug it in or do i have to do that blue wire to ignition first

Comment

so that wire is ok to leave hanging out? does every block connector need connecting into another or is it a case of if there is two that join then theyre meant to. it dont seem to power up for some reason when i plug it in or do i have to do that blue wire to ignition first
        you can just leave that wire off just it leaves the sound on quiet(but you can still turn it down)
        you need to plug them all in!!! and you got to wire the blue to a live
        sigpic

Comment

so plug all the connectors in that will fit together , and before any power will show do i have to connect that blue ignition wire up?? hows the blue one connected again and how do i get to under the fag lighter?

Comment

so plug all the connectors in that will fit together , and before any power will show do i have to connect that blue ignition wire up?? hows the blue one connected again and how do i get to under the fag lighter?
            yes you need to wire the blue up.pull the cover up where the tech2 goes and the is 2 screews to undo then it just pulls out.think its best you get someone to fit it for you mate
            sigpic

Comment

so when you undo the 2 screws, how do you attach it exactly?

Comment

so when you undo the 2 screws, how do you attach it exactly?
                pull the cover back and up at the same time and it will just pop up
                sigpic

Comment

how do i join the blue wire to the fag wire?

Comment

how do i join the blue wire to the fag wire?
                    you find the positive and connect it to that.
                    sigpic

Comment

is the positive wire easily spotted? is it a case of cutting the wire, stripping it and joining them with electrical tape? that be ok?

Comment

Working...
                      X