This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who drives the red vxr in Whittlesey?

Hello there. Im Neil, as you have most likely guessed from my user name im from the dark side (ford driver).

I live in a small town called Whittlesey near Peterborough and have just spotted a nice red vxr with this sites stickers in the window.

Just wondered who it belonged to. The Focus ST owners club has now started holding regular meets with vxr owners (not sure if its this forum or another) but I thought if I could track down the owner he may fancy going along to one of the meets.

Hope this is in the right section, I couldn't see a spotted section. And I hope you dont mind an ST driver being here.

did you get the registration mate ? and yeh we seen the meets with the ford boy's big 1 coming up in a couple of wk's i think and 1 for the end of the year will be good to see the competion :wink: and welcome to the site
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Mite be Alex, was the plate J15 UMM?

Or was it a new plate as in AJ06??

Comment

Cant remember to be honest mate. The stickers were so small it took me all my time to read what they said and forgot to look at the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnesy-Focus ST
          Cant remember to be honest mate. The stickers were so small it took me all my time to read what they said and forgot to look at the plate.
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I was in there out side kellyvision.

Also Fen_VXR has a red one

mine has the 19's and his has the 18's

Mine is J15 UMM.

Fen_VXR is L666 VXR.

Comment

Working...