This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question About Upgrades?

Just while i am on his profile for 5mins just wanted to know if you can mix and match differnt tuners parts, say an intercooler from regal and remaps from courts etc?

Or is that a stupid question?

Cheers Guys & Gals

I can't see a problem.
    I see dumb people.......
    .....they're everywhere
    .....they walk around like everyone else
    .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

id say most sensible tunners at stage 3 level would not warnt say a tms cooler with a regal map................there maps will be set up with there coolers....
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

ye that is what i thought paul, sure stage two will be fine as correct me if im wrong but its just an exhaust and a remap...?

another issue with mix n match is who do you go back to for warrenty problems?

Comment

yeah stage 2 will be fine but choose your tunner and stick with them as a software upgrade from 2 to 3 is free at some

Comment

i quite like the sounds of regal with all that power they seem to be able to produce

Comment

no coment sorry lol

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                no coment sorry lol
                lol:
                BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBrett View Post
                  i quite like the sounds of regal with all that power they seem to be able to produce
                  regal are good mate no doubt about it but people have there own opinions,some prefer regal,others tms or dap or midpoint,i prefer courtenay sport so best to decide what you want ring around and see whos best for you

Comment

they all just seem to promote their own products, im totally standard on a 56 astra so was just wondering who to go with, brett is with tms i no that....

regal are agressive with ur car apparantly, tms (lots of people dont like bluefin),lots of tuners told myself to stay away from bluefin but i dont know why?

why do you like courtney? because they use the klassen map?

Comment

why no comment paul? you had an experience with them?

Comment

i have used them yes......no coment....i would only recomend dap tms and courts

Comment

ye heard that alot! what about vxr performance centre?

who u with at the moment ?

Comment

cant coment never used them.......my car is tms stage 3 with dap r springs diff and dap alcons....oh dap advised seats

Comment

Your best off just ringing all the tuners yourself mate and discussing what you wana do with your car that way you get your own idea on the tuners
                              sigpic
                              TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X