This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In house re-map or hand held?

any advantages of having a re-map done in house at the tuner rather than at home say on the ipf eds ?

Hand held you can change it at home when ever you want and switch between multiple maps as you please.

In house they can still change the map and take it on and off for you but you have to go there.

Also in house first time they'll check your car is working in tip top shape with the map, so it might be worth getting the first map loaded in house and getting a hand held unit on the day.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Save money on petrol! and sometime they have no coffe in the coffee machine and its cold in the workshop....

Comment

who sell the ipf, does every1 tht use eds sell them or is it just regal?

Comment

Have you met Corsasrisilver....
          sigpic

Comment

Got my ipf from regal worth getting it

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia VXR View Post
              Have you met Corsasrisilver....
              LOL
              sigpic
              TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

distance would be a factor also ,
                Courtenay's, Regal etc are a fair old drive from Newcastle
                would cost about £80/100 in petrol to drive to a Tuner which adds to the cost.

lucky for me Dreamscience is only in Hull so i have a handheld from them.
                Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
                  distance would be a factor also ,
                  Courtenay's, Regal etc are a fair old drive from Newcastle
                  would cost about £80/100 in petrol to drive to a Tuner which adds to the cost.

lucky for me Dreamscience is only in Hull so i have a handheld from them.

worth the drive everytime just fot the drive home

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBrett View Post
                    who sell the ipf, does every1 tht use eds sell them or is it just regal?
                    If your in manchester, get yourself over to mid-point garage they do the IDF and EDS mapping from Regal... Well worth a visit!!!
                    Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X